Author Topic: COCK ROBIN- MONDAY  (Read 798 times)

Offline reelnauti

• Sponsor
COCK ROBIN- MONDAY
« on: August 18, 2009, 07:48:56 AM »
Monday the Cock Robin faithful returned and off we went loaded for bear sized BLUES....

A surprise jump on a pile of fish close to home and tight to the beach had us stopped. Shallow water created a challenge for catching so we continued the hunt.

Back to the scene of the weekend crime and we were ready once again. SLOW current had the fish sluggish and a bit disinterested but bluefish being bluefish, they changed their minds and the catching began!

Michael Moll, Easton, PA took the pool with a 14lb gator that joined 8 others in his cooler.

Joe Julian made his first trip for blues and was rewarded with fish to 10lbs.

Local 8 yr old beauty Chris Martinelli-Doyle,  made her first voyage of the year and delighted the crowd by catching the the first fish of the day!!

Offline Pfishingruven

• P-Man
  • Super Hero Member
Re: COCK ROBIN- MONDAY
« Reply #1 on: August 18, 2009, 12:26:58 PM »
Shallow water created a challenge for catching so we continued the hunt.

Wish I had this problem ;D.

Nice job and it is a great thing you do for the kids all summer long.  Can't wait until my boys are old enough and can jump on some boats.  I have a few in mind and the Cock Robin will certainly be one of them.  I will have to get over my "fear" of PB Bluefish Trips by then ::) :P :-\.

slt

TT^

NJSFlogofinal1

BSX

terrafin

Heavy Duty truck Parts On Line

Web Site Design

Know Before You Go

Local Weather | Marine Bouy Weather | Inshore Forecast | Offshore Forecast | Interactive Wind Charts | Tide Charts | Sea Surface Temps | Chlorophyll Concentrates | Online Chart Viewer

-

new jersey marine weather forecastterrafin

-