Author Topic: Capt. John/ Reel Fun/ Friday Report  (Read 1041 times)

Offline ReelFun

• Capt John
Capt. John/ Reel Fun/ Friday Report
« on: August 28, 2009, 08:12:26 AM »
Fellow Anglers,

Well, there's just one week left in the 2009 Fluke season here in NJ. Too bad....just when some really nice "doormats" are ready to give themselves up, the season is closing down. Not because I do this for a living, but ALL NJ saltwater anglers should really be upset about this early season closure especially when there are TONS of fish out there. Reel Fun Charters had a very good Fluke season (just like last year) and no one can tell me that we are overfishing and depleting this very valuable resource. TOTAL B/S!!!!

To a man, the most conscientious conservationist there is when it comes to protecting "our" waters resources in order to preserve our livelihood is the charter and party boat captains here in NJ. Do you really think that we want another Quincy Bay, MA to take place in Raritan and Sandy Hook Bays? NOT!

Call your NJ senators and voice your view.........take part, be heard and get involved for the future of your children.

Now that I got that off my chest, I have just one more day next week available for a charter so give me a call. We'll be hunting down Weakfish when the Fluke season closes and as soon as some numbers of these fish show up, IF they ever do. Let's hope so.

Due to the weather today, my charter got "weathered" out so I'll have a report to you on some of my next weeks fishing trips.

Tip for the day...........looking to bag a nice big flattie before the 4th? think deep water!!!!!

Tight Lines,

Capt. John

Offline Capt. Don Sr

Re: Capt. John/ Reel Fun/ Friday Report
« Reply #1 on: August 28, 2009, 12:44:00 PM »
 t^  RIGHT ON CAPT JOHN

NJSFlogofinal1

BSX

terrafin

Heavy Duty truck Parts On Line

Web Site Design

Know Before You Go

Local Weather | Marine Bouy Weather | Inshore Forecast | Offshore Forecast | Interactive Wind Charts | Tide Charts | Sea Surface Temps | Chlorophyll Concentrates | Online Chart Viewer

-

new jersey marine weather forecastterrafin

-