Author Topic: Pilot - Sea bass 9/18  (Read 976 times)

Offline pilot2550

• Super Hero Member
  • Z'Obsession
Pilot - Sea bass 9/18
« on: September 18, 2009, 05:55:57 PM »
Got Sis the Striper Queen out today.  We stopped a$.t the SINKER GUY to replenish the depleted supply of lead we've been making over the past few outings.  Harry's got the stuff and at a price that is unheard of.  If you interested PM me I'll give you the skinny.  Any size, any shape... he's loaded. 

Got the drill down.  Netted spearing pushed off in a light drizzle and cloud cover.  Motored to AH marina to top off.  Good news price starting to drop $2.86/g and a discount for repeats.

SH was looking good heading to the tip, turned the corner looked ok till around the false.  Decided to drop the 9ers to see if there were any strips in the channel.  Not a touch.  Marks were there.  5hrug  Pulled the lines and slopped along while the wind started to honk out of the west.  Dropped 10 OZ with sqd/sprng to no body.  Tried a couple of different humps that have been holding life. Not a touch.  Sis managed one short that was hardly 9".  This was the pits nosmly  Headed toward the beach to a couple of small pocket wrecks.  Nada.  Worked the bottom thinking a flat might be interested and that didn't happen either.  Sun finally broke out while we were sheilded by landmass to actually move the weight down to 6 OZ.  Wasn't going to be our day.  Company was great!  Salami on RYE with mustard with Clausen Pickles  t^  Headed home early.

We'll get 'em next time.

Offline Kenny

• Super Hero Member
  • My Fishing Buddie !
Re: Pilot - Sea bass 9/18
« Reply #1 on: September 18, 2009, 08:20:28 PM »
Nice try t^

Offline Capt. Don Sr

Re: Pilot - Sea bass 9/18
« Reply #2 on: September 19, 2009, 08:12:13 AM »
Nice try CAPT Z  rgmn  I know you were  cfzd  scopeing out your bottem reader looking for the SB 

NJSFlogofinal1

BSX

terrafin

Heavy Duty truck Parts On Line

Web Site Design

JSBSE_430x80.png

Know Before You Go

Local Weather | Marine Bouy Weather | Inshore Forecast | Offshore Forecast | Interactive Wind Charts | Tide Charts | Sea Surface Temps | Chlorophyll Concentrates | Online Chart Viewer

-

new jersey marine weather forecastterrafin

-