Author Topic: Family Outing  (Read 2245 times)

Offline Axehandle

Family Outing
« on: October 01, 2009, 11:29:27 AM »
Got back to NJ on Friday from my trip down south and wanted to get out one more time before we left to go back overseas on Sunday. Weather was not too good for going offshore so talked the wife into doing some crabbing - went with my Dad, brother, our little girl - nudged the boat out of the slip just to the entrance to our Marina in Barnegat and fed the crabs for a few hours before dark set in.  We had a rocking good time but our keeper ratio was pretty poor - we ended up with a a dozen nice size keepers but we had plenty of action for the 2year old to keep her interest.
Alas we are now back in Hanoi and miss being able to wet a line!
I FISH therefore I am.

Offline Hotrod

• Administrator
  • Super Hero Member
  • The Phyllis Ann
    • NJ Outdoords Media
Re: Family Outing
« Reply #1 on: October 01, 2009, 12:30:28 PM »
Nice Russ.  Please give a shout when you get back into town.. Maybe we can do a 2 boat offshore trip t^

I would Love to see pictures and learn more about the fishing there.. that would be a great Topic  ;D

Offline Pfishingruven

• P-Man
  • Super Hero Member
« Reply #2 on: October 01, 2009, 11:39:58 PM »
Great last outing in Jersey.  Glad you had a safe trip back "home."  How long is that flight and trip :-\?

TT^

Offline Axehandle

« Reply #3 on: October 02, 2009, 10:58:00 AM »
Great last outing in Jersey.  Glad you had a safe trip back "home."  How long is that flight and trip :-\?

TT^
Takes about 24 hours on the clock with layover - longest flight was from JFK to Seoul which was 14 hours.
I FISH therefore I am.

Offline Axehandle

« Reply #4 on: October 02, 2009, 11:00:48 AM »
Nice Russ.  Please give a shout when you get back into town.. Maybe we can do a 2 boat offshore trip t^

I would Love to see pictures and learn more about the fishing there.. that would be a great Topic  ;D

Will do - that would be cool - hope to see you at the bay gathering place too. 
I FISH therefore I am.

NJSFlogofinal1

BSX

terrafin

Heavy Duty truck Parts On Line

Web Site Design

rfasig.png

Know Before You Go

Local Weather | Marine Bouy Weather | Inshore Forecast | Offshore Forecast | Interactive Wind Charts | Tide Charts | Sea Surface Temps | Chlorophyll Concentrates | Online Chart Viewer

-

new jersey marine weather forecastterrafin

-