Author Topic: Mudhole 10/9  (Read 2502 times)

Offline SouthPaw

• There's more to it than catching
Mudhole 10/9
« on: October 09, 2009, 09:31:53 PM »
Headed out of Shark River with my girlfriend and brother at 7am for the Oil Wreck. Knew the weather wasn't going to be in our favor. The morning actually wasn't as bad as I was expecting, wind was low, air temp pleasant and water calm 2-3's.
 Got to the area in good time and met some strong winds and slightly rougher seas. Started trolling around to try and find some activity to no avail. Finally came across some marks at about 150'. So jigging and bait went over and we managed to jig two nice size blues in four drifts.
  Headed south east a little but conditions were worsening and no signs of life led to an early retreat for the shore. I actually think NOAA called the day right except for the rain which never came (I don't mind those mistakes).
A good day of fishing is better than a bad day of fishing. A bad day of fishing is better than a good day of work. That means work sucks!

Offline IrishAyes

• Fishing At It's Finest
  • Admin
  • Super Hero Member
Re: Mudhole 10/9
« Reply #1 on: October 09, 2009, 10:14:50 PM »
Great effort Vinnie.  t^ Sorry I couldn't get out with you today, had the Dr appt.

I will be going Sunday. I know you will be busy, I'll let ya know if we do anything.
Captain Joe of the Irish Ayes

May the holes in your net be no larger than the fish in it.  ~Irish Blessing

Offline Hotrod

• Administrator
  • Super Hero Member
  • The Phyllis Ann
    • NJ Outdoords Media
« Reply #2 on: October 09, 2009, 10:35:51 PM »
Nice Vin t^

Offline Pfishingruven

• P-Man
  • Super Hero Member
« Reply #3 on: October 09, 2009, 11:11:50 PM »
Nice job!

TT^

NJSFlogofinal1

BSX

terrafin

Heavy Duty truck Parts On Line

Web Site Design

Bill Chaser Charters

Know Before You Go

Local Weather | Marine Bouy Weather | Inshore Forecast | Offshore Forecast | Interactive Wind Charts | Tide Charts | Sea Surface Temps | Chlorophyll Concentrates | Online Chart Viewer

-

new jersey marine weather forecastterrafin

-