Author Topic: Risky Business does it Again!!!  (Read 2495 times)

Offline tjmurf98

Risky Business does it Again!!!
« on: November 06, 2009, 10:48:10 AM »
  I once again went out with a group I put together Wednesday on the Risky Business piloted by Captain Kobey Treadwell .   Heres the thing about that trip. It was with a group that consisted of In-laws and friends in which all of the them looked at me like I had 3 heads when i tell them what I pay to go. You all know those guys.... When you ask your buddies and other guys "Hey,wanna go fishing?" and they ask,"How much?" and then you tell them and they say  "Holy $#!T" . Then comes the 3 head thing I was talking about. BUT after seeing countless number of photos from previous trips both with my other Favorite Captian, Timmy Tangled hair of the CLEAN SWEEP (whom by the way I had called but had the wrong #)and Capt. Kobey Treadwell. They could'nt stand seeing me come home with more fish in one trip than they caught on the Jeddy,Bulkhead,Beach, and Boats combined.... 2 trips back I had shared the wealth and loosened my grip on my catch and gave a couple out. Well the news spread like wildfire and they just could'nt believe that I was not only catching my fill but the Big Fish Too! So at this point Im looking like a Fishing star!   However I explained that they could be fishing stars too! Think about it. For what you pay for bait, and I dont know anyone who dont want you to pitch in for gas. Then hooks ,weights etc. Not to mention all the work you put in if you own a boat; Maintaining, payments, insurance...think about it. B.O.A.T "Break Out Another Thousand" was'nt brought about by chance. So they finally broke down and put out the $$$$. Sure it was like stealing a meaty bone from a junk yard dog, but none the less we booked the trip. "Are you sure we are going to catch fish?!" they asked. I said,"...well....no guarantees but look at my track record." "If your going to take a chance these are the guy's you spend your $$$ with." So we boarded and off we went early on a cold November morning. The all had no idea what the day held for them. We set up and then we waited. I had the boys all lined up and ready for the first JPR Custom ROD to Scream! We had the Batting Order all ready.     

Alex,Julio,Aldemar,Graciano,Diego and Tom standing patiently and all eyes were peeled on the end of those rods! OH, Did I mention My wife is Colombian and So were all of these guys. Instead of a fishing license We had our Green Cards Pinned to our Jackets...NAH!.....Just joking...I love these guys. Actually Im now fluent in Spanish and I think I might have even turned half and half. Other than my son and my self there isnt to many Spansh "Murphys" out there..lol 

About 10 mins. BAM!!!! the first rod hit. No sooner than the fish hitting the deck the second. Then after the 3rd fish came a lul in the action. I think Capt. Tim from the Clean Sweep was Hogging all the Strippers since he was about 300 yards off our Bow.lol   We were hitting them and the guys were hooting and hollaring, jumping up and down as if they won the Pick 6! They all had HUGE smiles . they all caught the biggest fish they ever caught in thier lives. After we caught our catch for the day and those guys finnished off 10'ft. of WaWa hoagie and a case of Coke! We Pumped the Salsa music and headed back to the dock. Dancing and singing all the way in! ....Poor Kobey...lol 

Back at the dock We off loaded our catch. the Captain was spared having to clean the fish because this crew will eat every nook and cranny of these fish...I promise you that NOTHING will get wasted. I however like the Filets..you should have heard them when we disposed of the carcas..."AAAAAAUUUUUWWWWW" Sounded like somebody let the air out of them. It killed them to watch. These guy had an experience they will never forget thanks again to Capt. Kobey Treadwell. I am now putting 2 more trips together one for next Wed. the 11th and one for the following week. 609-892-0448 Tom Murphy got a few spots left...

Thanks Kobe once again you have come thru for you good buddy Murf! My family and friend now see the value in these trips as well you gave them the best fishing experience they ever had.

Offline SurfJockey

• Super Hero Member
    • Facebook
Re: Risky Business does it Again!!!
« Reply #1 on: November 06, 2009, 11:04:33 AM »
Great report Murf!  Sounds like a great trip with some great times!   TT^

That was one hell of a first post!  TT^
IBSP #1-4150 NJBBA #4753 - Red 2007 Ford Explorer Sport-Trac

Offline Hotrod

• Administrator
  • Super Hero Member
  • The Phyllis Ann
    • NJ Outdoords Media
« Reply #2 on: November 06, 2009, 11:06:53 AM »
Welcome Murf t^  Nice Report t^

Offline pilot2550

• Super Hero Member
  • Z'Obsession
« Reply #3 on: November 06, 2009, 07:34:23 PM »
Murf,

Sweet write-up!  Tellin like brother.  I know you can't go wrong with Capt Timmay on the Sweep. Sounds like you landed another great Capt.

Offline bugmannj

• Super Hero Member
« Reply #4 on: November 06, 2009, 08:40:45 PM »
Nice report t^
Good things come to those who bait

Builds and repairs rods if needed

Offline Cappyjoe08527

« Reply #5 on: November 06, 2009, 11:52:20 PM »
Nice post and welcome ! grtn
Ya gotta hook em' to cook em':)

E Z LIVIN'

Offline kezsr

• Super Hero Member
« Reply #6 on: November 07, 2009, 08:52:09 AM »
Great first report Murf t^
of all liars among mankind the fisherman is most trustworthy.  William Sherwood Fox

Offline Kenny

• Super Hero Member
  • My Fishing Buddie !
« Reply #7 on: November 07, 2009, 09:09:42 AM »
 whs

Offline Luna Sea 5

• Admin
  • Super Hero Member
  • Nick (Luna Sea 5)
    • My Facebook Profile
« Reply #8 on: November 07, 2009, 09:16:11 AM »
 t^
Fish out of Toms River NJ.
Call Nick for open boat, 973-417-5756, or on Channel 68.

Team Luna Sea 6

Offline SouthPaw

• There's more to it than catching
« Reply #9 on: November 07, 2009, 07:17:39 PM »
Nice trip and nice report. t^
A good day of fishing is better than a bad day of fishing. A bad day of fishing is better than a good day of work. That means work sucks!

NJSFlogofinal1

BSX

terrafin

Heavy Duty truck Parts On Line

Web Site Design

Know Before You Go

Local Weather | Marine Bouy Weather | Inshore Forecast | Offshore Forecast | Interactive Wind Charts | Tide Charts | Sea Surface Temps | Chlorophyll Concentrates | Online Chart Viewer

-

new jersey marine weather forecastterrafin

-