Author Topic: COCK ROBIN- Friday  (Read 1768 times)

Offline reelnauti

• Sponsor
COCK ROBIN- Friday
« on: November 06, 2009, 07:00:57 PM »
Despite the weathermans gale warning, a great group of anglers braved the deep to hunt bass!! Shockingly, no one lost their hat in the gale.... 5hrug

EXCELLENT day on the water for the Cock Robin with the first omen being bait pinned inside the north side of the jetty. That drift provided us with only bluefish but gave us great hope for the day.

Pushing south, where Team Nauti had found fish the day before, Capt Jim did the "...See the birds, Read the fish, Pray we drift right..." game and we had a steady pick of various bluefish models.

It turned out that it was Father and Son Day aboard the Cock Robin with family combos of KHarps and Big Dawg DHarps (stripers and blues), locals Mark and John Kizmann (stripers and blues), Cock Robin regulars John and Frankie (1st keeper) Entwistle and family friends as well as Cock Robin regulars Steve and Pete Saeridies (blues) and Gilberto Sr and Jr Comayagua (blues) all joining in the catching.

Using his XRay vision, Capt Jim spotted working gannets WAY, WAY south and put the hammer down and put the anglers on DA BASS!! Uber angler and provider of the best hot dogs I have ever eaten in 30 knot winds, Jim McCarthy started us of with the striped ones. There is still ongoing controversy as to a missed bass at the boat that apparently EVERYONE witnessed EXCEPT the guy with the net.....I still think there were hot dog bribes on this deal...

The Wisnofsky boys did managed a good catch of blues and a few short stripers working the port side all day.

Returning Cock Robin friend Sharif Fahmy brought along a buddy and put some blues aboard.....Sharif that bass is waiting on YOU!!! Contractor Mic, we have a BASS emergency!

BASS are HERE and we are :

SAILING 7 DAYS, 7:30a- 2:30p

THANKSGIVING DAY SPECIAL
NOVEMBER 26
6am- 1pm
« Last Edit: November 09, 2009, 08:36:25 AM by reelnauti »

Offline Hotrod

• Administrator
  • Super Hero Member
  • The Phyllis Ann
    • NJ Outdoords Media
Re: COCK ROBIN- Friday
« Reply #1 on: November 06, 2009, 07:26:16 PM »
Nice Job..  That's a Nice Window there. But I think it's missing something.. t^
« Last Edit: October 15, 2011, 10:25:55 AM by Hotrod »

Offline reelnauti

• Sponsor
« Reply #2 on: November 06, 2009, 07:41:42 PM »
Nice Job..  That's a Nice Window there. But I think it's missing something.. t^

Well we DID have an agent of yours aboard who PLASTERED the heads with business cards.....

Of course MY head is bare as well without a COOL NJSALTWATERFISHERMAN.COM LID!!!

Offline Hotrod

• Administrator
  • Super Hero Member
  • The Phyllis Ann
    • NJ Outdoords Media
« Reply #3 on: November 06, 2009, 07:54:37 PM »
 ;D t^

Offline Bucktail

• Just a Jig-alo
  • Admin
  • Super Hero Member
  • Have jigs. Will travel.
    • NJ Saltwater Fishing Tackle
« Reply #4 on: November 06, 2009, 08:12:53 PM »
Nice report.  Great catching today! t^

Offline Cappyjoe08527

« Reply #5 on: November 06, 2009, 11:50:38 PM »
Nice report and great pic's too   t^
Ya gotta hook em' to cook em':)

E Z LIVIN'

NJSFlogofinal1

BSX

terrafin

Heavy Duty truck Parts On Line

Web Site Design

Bill Chaser Charters

Know Before You Go

Local Weather | Marine Bouy Weather | Inshore Forecast | Offshore Forecast | Interactive Wind Charts | Tide Charts | Sea Surface Temps | Chlorophyll Concentrates | Online Chart Viewer

-

new jersey marine weather forecastterrafin

-