Author Topic: Capt. John/ Reel Fun Charters/ Holiday Message  (Read 1522 times)

Offline ReelFun

• Capt John
Capt. John/ Reel Fun Charters/ Holiday Message
« on: December 04, 2009, 08:28:58 AM »
Fellow Anglers,

A few thoughts as another fishing season comes to a close here at Reel Fun Sportfishing.

First of all, the crew and I would like to extend our sincere wishes to all our customers and readers of these reports for a peaceful and joyous Holiday Season and a safe and properous New Year.

Reflecting back, 2009 was a tough year as May and June were 2 very rainy months (51 out of 60 days it rained) which put a major dent in the number of charters I was able to handle. That coupled with the economic downturn, and the sportfishing business, as a whole, took a big hit in 2009. My conversations with other charter captains seem to confirm my feelings.

But I am ever optomistic, or is it because I'm just stupid, but I'm looking forward to 2010. I really love what I do and really enjoy seeing the smiles on anglers faces when we return to the dock after a good day out on the water. I want to "Thank" my customers for a good year despite the ups-and-downs encountered everyday out on the water. You are all very loyal and dedicated patrons, and the crew and I greatly appreciate that and we will continue to work hard to earn your loyality throughout 2010. I can honetly say that Reel Fun Sportfishing has the best anglers at the Jersey shore.

Tight Lines & Following Seas

Capt. John,
Mates Mark, Erick, Christopher & Greg

Offline Hotrod

• Administrator
  • Super Hero Member
  • The Phyllis Ann
    • NJ Outdoords Media
Re: Capt. John/ Reel Fun Charters/ Holiday Message
« Reply #1 on: December 04, 2009, 08:59:59 AM »
 t^

Offline SurfJockey

• Super Hero Member
    • Facebook
« Reply #2 on: December 04, 2009, 09:23:10 AM »
Nice post.   t^  Best of luck to you on your next season!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  chrz
IBSP #1-4150 NJBBA #4753 - Red 2007 Ford Explorer Sport-Trac

Offline nickmo

« Reply #3 on: December 04, 2009, 10:14:13 AM »
Hang in there Cap, things will get better.
I'm in the contruction business, worst year in the past 29.
Happy holidays!  slt
26 Regulator

Offline CapBob

• Super Hero Member
« Reply #4 on: December 04, 2009, 12:40:23 PM »
John

Merry Christmas to you and the crew, and i know 2010 will be much brighter for fishing TT^

Offline Capt. Don Sr

« Reply #5 on: December 04, 2009, 03:48:07 PM »
 t^ Happy holidays to a very thoughtfull CAPT I am sure your customers are happy with your concern for a future in the FISHING BUSINESS your concern about are future in fishing is an asset to all of us  Tight LINES TO YOU AND YOUR MATES CAPT JOHN  SEA you at the sportmens shows

NJSFlogofinal1

BSX

terrafin

Heavy Duty truck Parts On Line

Web Site Design

Know Before You Go

Local Weather | Marine Bouy Weather | Inshore Forecast | Offshore Forecast | Interactive Wind Charts | Tide Charts | Sea Surface Temps | Chlorophyll Concentrates | Online Chart Viewer

-

new jersey marine weather forecastterrafin

-