Author Topic: Baltimore  (Read 6051 times)

Offline NJ Guy

• AKA "Virgina Beach Guy"
  • Super Hero Member
Baltimore
« on: February 04, 2010, 03:31:48 PM »
anybody ever fish in baltimore  5hrug wife wants to go down to baltimore for some shopping so im trying to see what i can do down there besides espn zone  _:"
270 AmberJack "Sweet Emocean"

Offline ChrisL

• Super Hero Member
    • Oak Lane Woodworks
Re: Baltimore
« Reply #1 on: February 04, 2010, 04:11:48 PM »
Never fished there, but a few years ago, before I got into fishing, we were at the Hardrock Cafe outdoor bar along the inner harbor, fish were busting out of the water right next to the bar.  They're there.

Add Hooters to your To Do list.  I've always had a good time at the Baltimore Hooters.

Offline bassnblues

• Super Hero Member
« Reply #2 on: February 04, 2010, 04:12:47 PM »
I lived in Baltimore county for a couple of years in the mid 90's.

You can check out Tochterman's Tackle Shop in the Fells Point district. It's a cool old shop.

Annapolis is about an hour south of Baltimore. There's Sandy Point State Park right at the foot of the Chesapeake bay bridge. I caught my first Stripers there bucktailing and fly fishing into the pilings. I still consider that one of the best fishing trips of my life. Anglers Tackle is right near there...

About 20 minutes north is the Gunpowder River. It has great wild trout fishing. There's a awesome bike path that goes right along the river. I used to have a rod holder on my mountain bike and spend the day biking and fishing...

There's a couple of resevoirs north of the city too. I've only fished Prettyboy Reseviur from the shore and got a couple of Smallmouths.

Hope this helps but remember, my info is pretty old so you may want to reearch more...
« Last Edit: February 04, 2010, 04:13:12 PM by bassnblues »

Offline NJ Guy

• AKA "Virgina Beach Guy"
  • Super Hero Member
« Reply #3 on: February 04, 2010, 04:20:27 PM »
thanks for the help guys
270 AmberJack "Sweet Emocean"

NJSFlogofinal1

BSX

terrafin

Heavy Duty truck Parts On Line

Web Site Design

rfasig.png

Know Before You Go

Local Weather | Marine Bouy Weather | Inshore Forecast | Offshore Forecast | Interactive Wind Charts | Tide Charts | Sea Surface Temps | Chlorophyll Concentrates | Online Chart Viewer

-

new jersey marine weather forecastterrafin

-