Author Topic: Capt. John/ Reel Fun Charters/ BIG body of Stripers  (Read 1079 times)

Offline ReelFun

• Capt John
Capt. John/ Reel Fun Charters/ BIG body of Stripers
« on: April 12, 2010, 11:11:50 PM »
Fellow Anglers,

Some GREAT news to report. Striped Bass invaded our waters in BIG numbers early Sunday morning as was reported to me from some very reliable sources. A friend from my marina trolled outside in the ocean and "slammed" a bunch of Bass trolling spoons and shad rigs. Another report I got from back in Raritan Bay was fish being trolled and clammed along the "Reach" as well as other areas throughout the bay.

We've waited all winter long for the arrival of Stripers, which are about a week earlier than last year, but who am I to complain. So let's go guys and pick up the phone and reserve your time with me on the water. Who knows how long these fish are going to stay around. I'll take your deposits on the phone so there is no excuse for not getting in on this great action.

Tight Lines,

Capt. John

p.s. Great job of navigating pilot2550...be careful next time. 15-20N at bouy 2 can be dangerous as you found out.

NJSFlogofinal1

BSX

terrafin

Heavy Duty truck Parts On Line

Web Site Design

rfasig.png

Know Before You Go

Local Weather | Marine Bouy Weather | Inshore Forecast | Offshore Forecast | Interactive Wind Charts | Tide Charts | Sea Surface Temps | Chlorophyll Concentrates | Online Chart Viewer

-

new jersey marine weather forecastterrafin

-