Author Topic: Capt. John/ Reel Fun Sportfishing/ Up and Running again....  (Read 1032 times)

Offline ReelFun

• Capt John
Glad to report that I'm back on my feet after a bout with the flu bug and getting ready for my upcoming charters. I got word yesterday that Raritan Bay was good depending on where in the bay you fished. Guys chunking did quite well until the Bluefish invaded their slick's, but some big yellow eyes every once in a while can be a ton of fun. Trolling Stretch 25's still holding up in the bay as well, probably along the edge of Reach channel

Weather permitting, my mate and I will be doing a couple of charters this weekend so I'll get back to you on our results. Many "Thanks" to all those who are responding to our Open Boat signup form on our web site. Seems there are many "singles" out there looking to find other anglers wanting to share the cost of a charter fishing trip. Keep submitting your names and I will enter them into our database and then email you with "open boat" dates.

Tight Lines,
Capt. John

Offline CapBob

• Super Hero Member
Re: Capt. John/ Reel Fun Sportfishing/ Up and Running again....
« Reply #1 on: May 06, 2010, 09:11:33 AM »
Glad your better and back on the water....catch em up t^

Offline Cappyjoe08527

« Reply #2 on: May 06, 2010, 02:53:58 PM »
Glad you're feeling better now get out there and fish TT^
Ya gotta hook em' to cook em':)

E Z LIVIN'

Offline Capt. Don Sr

« Reply #3 on: May 06, 2010, 04:34:50 PM »
Good to SEA you up and running again ,I know you will be out fishing for your people.  t^ good luck Capt John

Offline pilot2550

• Super Hero Member
  • Z'Obsession
« Reply #4 on: May 06, 2010, 07:43:18 PM »
Got rid of the bug.  Fish'em up t^

NJSFlogofinal1

BSX

terrafin

Heavy Duty truck Parts On Line

Web Site Design

Bill Chaser Charters

Know Before You Go

Local Weather | Marine Bouy Weather | Inshore Forecast | Offshore Forecast | Interactive Wind Charts | Tide Charts | Sea Surface Temps | Chlorophyll Concentrates | Online Chart Viewer

-

new jersey marine weather forecastterrafin

-