Author Topic: Pocono Woodland Lakes Largemouth  (Read 2096 times)

Offline fishon42

• Super Hero Member
  • Salmon On
    • Facebook
Pocono Woodland Lakes Largemouth
« on: May 31, 2010, 10:00:21 PM »
Well was at my dads for the weekend up in Milford, PA (pocono woodland lakes) for a party on time and went fishing today out on 17 footer in a nearby lake. Not even sure of the name, but the bass fishing in there is incredible.

Went me, my dad, his buddy Jeff. Between the 3 of us landed 12 largemouth, 9 perch, and 8 pickeral. Using shiners (dead or alive) and rubber worms, trolling with both. Biggest bass caught by Jeff at nearly 7 pounds, what a fish. Some pickeral to 20 inches, nothing huge, and allt he perch a pound or two. Fished from 3 to 5, waited on a few strong storms and nasty looking lightning bolts at the boat ramp.

Also fished the delaware river in Matamoras, PA yesterday afternoon. Caught a few rockbass and smallmouths off the side. Nothing worth weighing though, used shiners and spinners.

No pictures unfortunately  5hrug

t^
Give a man a fish, and he can eat for a day. But teach a man how to fish, and he'll be dead of mercury poisoning inside of three years.

Offline IrishAyes

• Fishing At It's Finest
  • Admin
  • Super Hero Member
Re: Pocono Woodland Lakes Largemouth
« Reply #1 on: May 31, 2010, 10:11:33 PM »
Nice catching Mark. Sounds like you had a fun weekend. t^
Captain Joe of the Irish Ayes

May the holes in your net be no larger than the fish in it.  ~Irish Blessing

Offline L.T.

• AKA Laker Taker
  • Super Hero Member
Re: Pocono Woodland Lakes Largemouth
« Reply #2 on: June 01, 2010, 07:15:43 AM »
 t^ Nice report.
Forgive your enemy but, remember the bastard's name.

NJSFlogofinal1

BSX

terrafin

Heavy Duty truck Parts On Line

Web Site Design

rfasig.png

Know Before You Go

Local Weather | Marine Bouy Weather | Inshore Forecast | Offshore Forecast | Interactive Wind Charts | Tide Charts | Sea Surface Temps | Chlorophyll Concentrates | Online Chart Viewer

-

new jersey marine weather forecastterrafin

-