Author Topic: Best place to fish for stripers in march?  (Read 11179 times)

Offline woodrufflou

• Woodruff Rod and Gun
Re: Best place to fish for stripers in march?
« Reply #20 on: February 23, 2007, 12:37:41 AM »
sounds gooooood to me
The man, The myth, THE LEGEND

Offline Capt Craig

« Reply #21 on: February 28, 2007, 08:49:20 AM »
Down here at the south end of the state the Striped fish will start showing up in the RIPS off Cape May in March more likely mid to late March. Bucktails with a strip of Mackerel will do the trick. I never had much luck around Somers Point/Ocean City before April.

Offline shadyvito

« Reply #22 on: March 01, 2007, 08:05:54 PM »
Down here at the south end of the state the Striped fish will start showing up in the RIPS off Cape May in March more likely mid to late March. Bucktails with a strip of Mackerel will do the trick. I never had much luck around Somers Point/Ocean City before April.
Where is the "rips"?
PS - That's what that part of the alphabet would look like if there where no Q or R.

Offline Capt Craig

« Reply #23 on: March 03, 2007, 10:41:34 AM »
What's up shadyvito, The rips I am referring to are right off the tip of south Jersey. (Cape May) They start just a couple hundred yards off the beach and run across the mouth of the Delaware Bay almost over to Delaware. There is miles of rips scattered along there. There is also some rips up in the Del. Bay over near Slaughter Beach Del.(Brown Shoal) All of these rips are good fishing

NJSFlogofinal1

BSX

terrafin

Heavy Duty truck Parts On Line

Web Site Design

rfasig.png

Know Before You Go

Local Weather | Marine Bouy Weather | Inshore Forecast | Offshore Forecast | Interactive Wind Charts | Tide Charts | Sea Surface Temps | Chlorophyll Concentrates | Online Chart Viewer

-

new jersey marine weather forecastterrafin

-