Author Topic: Sat June 12th Report  (Read 1010 times)

Offline Art Berkman

• Super Hero Member
Sat June 12th Report
« on: June 14, 2010, 08:42:13 AM »
Met Lee (aka The Kup) & Luke at 6am.

Dock lines off at 6:30 am.

1 throw of the net by Luke and we filled the live well with 40 live baits   ;D

Now that the live well was filled with Bunkies off we went.

Lee took us down the beach & once we got to the spot we put 2 live ones down & within minutes Lee was hooked up.Lee boated the 1st Keeper Bass and the guy wanted to release the Fish.I insisted on keeping it  ;) . After the 1st Bass was boated we continued drifting the same area because we had good marks on the Fish Finder.We both fished hard but never got another bite.

I suggested we set up & anchor.We looked around & found some good marks & once the anchor was tight I started a Slick.Within 15 minutes I had a run off but the Fish dropped the bait.5 minutes later & I get another run off & once again the fish dropped the bait.We spent roughly another 45 minutes hoping we would start catching but the bite never happened.

Now Lee turns to me says lets go bottom fishing.

Knowing there was a Fluke Tourney & I did not want to fish the area that we caught Fluke the day before.So we fished another area & all we caught were short Seabass.The drift was fast so we decided to drop anchor.Once we were anchored the bite was slow so we decided to head back into the bay and check out some spots for Fluke.The spots we fished all we could muster up were shorts.

A nice Saturday it was !

Lee & Luke I had a great time let's do it again !

The Bass that did not get away   ;)

« Last Edit: June 14, 2010, 08:44:35 AM by Art Berkman »

NJSFlogofinal1

BSX

terrafin

Heavy Duty truck Parts On Line

Web Site Design

rfasig.png

Know Before You Go

Local Weather | Marine Bouy Weather | Inshore Forecast | Offshore Forecast | Interactive Wind Charts | Tide Charts | Sea Surface Temps | Chlorophyll Concentrates | Online Chart Viewer

-

new jersey marine weather forecastterrafin

-