Author Topic: Press Clarifies NJOA Position on Free Registry  (Read 20990 times)

Offline njdiver

Re: Press Clarifies NJOA Position on Free Registry
« Reply #60 on: December 29, 2010, 08:12:53 PM »
Njdiver, Whitman did not steal license funds, DJ funds or any other funds from NJFW successful. The money was quickly returned.

You have made a reactionary response by saying “did not steal”.  Then contradict yourself in saying the money was returned.

The law was enforced. Mater of fact, the hunting and fresh water fishing license fund has NEVER been stolen or spent on unrelated State expenses.  NJdiver, Your claim that the funds were stolen, is obviously not true. Governor Whitman like you NJDIVER, lacked a thorough understanding of Title 50, the federal law that protects hunting and fishing license funds.

Yet you state that “The money was returned.”

NJDiver, Forty some states have a saltwater license.

I think you had better find a map delineating the coastal States of this country and start counting.  Then add one for Hawaii.

We are in one of the worst recessions in history.

You finally admit to the main underlying problem that we are facing. 

Fact, Hunting and fishing license funds, DJ or Wildlife restoration funds are no being stolen, not here in NJ or any other state. If stealing hunting and fishing funds was as ease as you claim there would be a list of States that recently  raided the funds. 

You really need to use a word processor before you post.  Your grammar is suffering from your fury to respond.

Offline CaptTB

• SSFFF
  • Sponsor
« Reply #61 on: December 29, 2010, 08:45:57 PM »
TB, maybe, NJ will start paying the bills for surfers, skiers and birders as they pay taxes also.
Yawn.... We are not talking about income tax Ben ny's landing, uh I mean Kensdock, uh I mean Fried Flounder, umm whatever you are calling yourself this week  ::)

Surfers, Skiers and Birders do NOT pay an ADDITIONAL 10% tax on the items they buy to ski, surf or watch birds. Without going into ANY other issues beyond the TAX that anglers pay IN ADDITION to the tax that everyone else pays, just the EXTRA sales tax we pay in NJ, or more to the point, the portion that comes back to us that was generated by saltwater anglers, would MORE THAN PAY for the registry.

But I am so tired of wasting my time with this crap.

You believe what you want to believe, the rest of us will stick to believing the truth.

What happened to your fantasy 10 million dollars??? Let's get back to that Ben, no sliding out of another one of your LIES. NJdiver called you on it and you just fluffed it off and moved to another tact. Yet prior to that you told everyone in no uncertain terms that 10 million dollars would magically appear if we had a license.

Lies, lies and oh yeah, some more LIES.

That's why I stopped posting on most sites, tired of having to undue the damage caused from the LIARS who are only interested in their own agenda or their fantasies.

People who have NEVER been involved in ANYTHING outside of a few LOCAL state meetings (like the federation by the way and NJOA) and yet they pretend to say what is best for us?? I am tired of disproving the lies and misinformation, having to defend my self and my family business.

Let's keep the fishing sites for fishermen and those who actually care about fishermen.

By the way, the BEST THING that could happen for my business would be FOR EVERYONE TO HAVE TO PAY to fish, since a) my boats are EXEMPT from the federal registry and at worst we'd pay a flat fee for the entire year for all our anglers.

Wanna know why I have NEVER pushed for that (or simply let it happen as it would have) but instead have fought AGAINST it?

Because I know it is RIGHT, not what is best for just ME.

Go screw, I'm outta here. Tired of the BS, got better things to do.
« Last Edit: December 29, 2010, 08:46:41 PM by CaptTB »

Offline Hotrod

• Administrator
  • Super Hero Member
  • The Phyllis Ann
    • NJ Outdoords Media
« Reply #62 on: December 29, 2010, 08:52:25 PM »
 whs

Done....

Offline IrishAyes

• Fishing At It's Finest
  • Admin
  • Super Hero Member
« Reply #63 on: December 30, 2010, 07:30:13 AM »
Ben, on this site we allow everyone to post their opinions. We don't 'moderate' opinions to make it fit ours and we don't 'moderate' opinions by not allowing it to post.

Well, Ded 27, 2010 at 621pm I wrote a post on YOUR site in reply to your article about a saltwater registry. Guess what, to this date that reply is still waiting moderation! You have been on this site numberous times since then posting your pathetic opinion here as my reply still sits waiting for your blessing to post. So, Ben, I will follow your lead and play by your rules and from this point on I will not allow your posts on this site. It is now time to pull the plug.

As CaptTB said, tired of defending my position with the same crap you post. If you actually answered questions posed to you, came up with fact or even presented different things then I would let you stay. But, enough is enough. Good bye Ben.
Captain Joe of the Irish Ayes

May the holes in your net be no larger than the fish in it.  ~Irish Blessing

Offline The dropoff

• Sponsor
« Reply #64 on: December 30, 2010, 07:25:46 PM »
He has now been banned from every fishing site..... fcp clp chrz chrz

Capt. Fran Verdi
Francesca Marie
27' CC May-Craft

RFA-NJ Member

We are now on Facebook come and be a fan. 

"I am a Fisherman and that is what I am"

Offline IrishAyes

• Fishing At It's Finest
  • Admin
  • Super Hero Member
« Reply #65 on: December 30, 2010, 08:15:42 PM »
And with good cause.
Captain Joe of the Irish Ayes

May the holes in your net be no larger than the fish in it.  ~Irish Blessing

Offline njdiver

« Reply #66 on: December 30, 2010, 08:53:22 PM »
I am a firm believer in opposing and preventing the following:

“Make the lie big, make it simple, keep saying it, and eventually they will believe it”

Adolf Hitler (German Chancellor, leader of the Nazi party, 1889-1945)

NJSFlogofinal1

BSX

terrafin

Heavy Duty truck Parts On Line

Web Site Design

Know Before You Go

Local Weather | Marine Bouy Weather | Inshore Forecast | Offshore Forecast | Interactive Wind Charts | Tide Charts | Sea Surface Temps | Chlorophyll Concentrates | Online Chart Viewer

-

new jersey marine weather forecastterrafin

-