Author Topic: BOUNTY HUNTER - Bass Limits Plus for the Joe Zavattieri Charter, 6/6  (Read 898 times)

Offline Capt. Paul

• Bounty Hunter Sport Fishing
  • Sponsor
It was another limit catch of Striped Bass aboard the Bounty Hunter. The Joe Zavattieri charter was on board today and got in on some of the best Striper fishing that we have seen this season. Along with Joe were fishing buddies Bill, Kevin, Dave & Albert. Capt. Paul worked the Bunker schools to the south and caught up with the Bass off Ortley Beach. The first 2 Bass were landed as we were Snagging Bunker. The Bass then turned on to the drifting baits and it was game on. We had 2 and 3 Bass on at a time as they crashed the Bunker schools on the surface. The guy's were boxed up by 9AM with a limit catch of 10 Bass plus 1 Bonus fish. Largest fish of the day was a 45" Bass weighing 38 Lbs. Another 15 + Bass were missed. The Bass are here so now is the time to call and reserve your day. I still have a few days available for charter in June.  clp clp

Offline Luna Sea 5

• Admin
  • Super Hero Member
  • Nick (Luna Sea 5)
    • My Facebook Profile
Re: BOUNTY HUNTER - Bass Limits Plus for the Joe Zavattieri Charter, 6/6
« Reply #1 on: June 07, 2011, 05:10:43 PM »
 t^
Fish out of Toms River NJ.
Call Nick for open boat, 973-417-5756, or on Channel 68.

Team Luna Sea 6

Offline Scott G.

• Super Hero Member
  • Fish out of Keyport
Re: BOUNTY HUNTER - Bass Limits Plus for the Joe Zavattieri Charter, 6/6
« Reply #2 on: June 08, 2011, 08:28:00 AM »
 t^ t^ t^   NICE JOB    t^ t^ t^
Fishing, with me, has always been an excuse to drink in the daytime.

NJSFlogofinal1

BSX

terrafin

Heavy Duty truck Parts On Line

Web Site Design

JSBSE_430x80.png

Know Before You Go

Local Weather | Marine Bouy Weather | Inshore Forecast | Offshore Forecast | Interactive Wind Charts | Tide Charts | Sea Surface Temps | Chlorophyll Concentrates | Online Chart Viewer

-

new jersey marine weather forecastterrafin

-