Author Topic: Fish Mongere 6/28 REPEAT FLUKE LIMIT!  (Read 1332 times)

Offline Capt -Jerry P

• Sponsor
  • Super Hero Member
    • Fish Monger
Fish Mongere 6/28 REPEAT FLUKE LIMIT!
« on: June 30, 2011, 09:13:44 PM »
Tues we were back on the fluke grounds. Jeff, Lauren, Bob, Tats and David Fangofwilf rounded out the 5 person crew due to a cancelation.

Use whatever adjectives u want but fluking doesn't get much better. Best early season biteon quality fish  we have ever seen. Believe it!!!!Fish are there...All ya need is the conditions.

Started off with no drift picking a couple keepers along with a bunch of shorts...

Got some current and they really started flying with a of 4-5 lb fish in the mix!

Pounded away on em everydrift!

Action slowed on the tide change... but then I took the crew to a spot where if ya catch em there keepers. 2 drifts and we topped of our limit!!! With a bunch of fish in the 3-6lb range.

Jeff was high hook in double digits(only taking limit ) everyone had some nice fish. Since we were short a guy I acted as #6 and even bucktailed my limit (they must b thick)

By days end we caught 48 keeper Fluke with everyone taking home a legal limit! Real nice quality fish with a load of them in the 3-6lb range!!!

Awesome day!!! thanks again!!!
« Last Edit: June 30, 2011, 09:15:06 PM by Capt -Jerry P »

NJSFlogofinal1

BSX

terrafin

Heavy Duty truck Parts On Line

Web Site Design

rfasig.png

Know Before You Go

Local Weather | Marine Bouy Weather | Inshore Forecast | Offshore Forecast | Interactive Wind Charts | Tide Charts | Sea Surface Temps | Chlorophyll Concentrates | Online Chart Viewer

-

new jersey marine weather forecastterrafin

-