Author Topic: Anything Hitting At Cape May Point? My Last Week!  (Read 5916 times)

Offline bigjaylow

Anything Hitting At Cape May Point? My Last Week!
« on: August 25, 2008, 02:15:32 PM »
This is my last full week to take the boat out will be down till after Labor Day. I was just wondering if anyone in the forum runs along areas close to Cape May Harbor? What they are catching, where they are catching, and what are they catching it with??? Had 1 keeper this year and as usual my girlfriend caught it, not me. BS! I've been out over a 2 dozen times nothing, her once or twice and she got the 21"flatty!

Offline mako15

Re: Anything Hitting At Cape May Point? My Last Week!
« Reply #1 on: October 08, 2008, 09:05:27 AM »
Get used to the girlfriend/kid phenomenon  rgmn !
It has been my experience that  being a kid or a female will usually outfish those of us with 60 years experience - just ask my wife or son!!!  ;D
Of course that is FAR from bad - As long as you can take some ribbing think of all the good will you have earned.  chrz The girlfriend/wife/son/daughter may not be naturally lured ( pardon the pun but I did graduate from the University of Punsylvania ( actually Pennsylvania)) to fishing and the water like we are. 'Letting'  ::) them outfish us is just good politics. Plus they will be much more likely to
WANT to go fishing nextime, not just going because YOU want to go. I even have been know to fish with bare hooks on my line when fishing with young kids - let 'em outfish you - helps produce the next generation - as as far a women go there are WAY too few out there who share out love of fishing, so anything anyone can do to foster that love is a great thing to do.  sltDo't forget - you are lucky that she will go along - my son just got married and his fishing has already been cut in half by his new wife!!! Ray S Mako15

NJSFlogofinal1

BSX

terrafin

Heavy Duty truck Parts On Line

Web Site Design

Bill Chaser Charters

Know Before You Go

Local Weather | Marine Bouy Weather | Inshore Forecast | Offshore Forecast | Interactive Wind Charts | Tide Charts | Sea Surface Temps | Chlorophyll Concentrates | Online Chart Viewer

-

new jersey marine weather forecastterrafin

-