Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Advanced search

277288 Posts in 30169 Topics- by 7138 Members - Latest Member: bighld31
Pages: [1]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: sandy hook "b" beach 8/12/11  (Read 1087 times)
mmmdrum

« on: August 13, 2011, 08:11:09 AM »

took the kids down to the hook,was an incredible day weather wise..flat seas,bright blue sky,light breeze..Got there around 8:45am..started out with a 2oz sinker on a fluke rig.tipped with a 4" chart.gulp swimming mullet..caught 4 shorts in like 20 min..then i got pissed.. ..3 young guys over to my right were catching little postage stamps and putting them in their cooler.i saw at least 5  go in in that cooler..damn i wished a cons.officer was around..the bite died off for the rest of the time i was there..almost like ya flipped a switch..did see a guy foul hook a small cownose ray..was funny..noone but me knew what it was..they were all saying ..look at the big stingray.. ...also say a bunch of dolphin pods right off the beach..very cool..anyway was a nice day,except for the three idiot amigos..    

fishermans code:early to bed early to rise,fish like hell and make up lies....
Offshore Madness
Super Hero Member

« Reply #1 on: August 13, 2011, 09:23:12 AM »

It is NOT cool to keepem when their shorts.

It was a beautiful day yesterday cant get any better then that.Perfect all day long.
  Glad you and the kiddies had a great relaxing day!! As for the fishing better luck next time bro.

Why does it Matter to you? cause I could careless.........
BigAl13
Super Hero Member

Fish out of Keyport

« Reply #2 on: August 13, 2011, 10:08:09 AM »

At least the we're using a cooler and not a black trash bag like the guy I threw in the bay last year for keeping short stripers. It was funny when he got back on the beach and the water was pouring out a hole in the knee of his waiders.

Its better to sit in a boat and think about God, than to sit in a church and think about fishing.
Offshore Madness
Super Hero Member

« Reply #3 on: August 13, 2011, 11:22:04 AM »

At least the we're using a cooler and not a black trash bag like the guy I threw in the bay last year for keeping short stripers. It was funny when he got back on the beach and the water was pouring out a hole in the knee of his waiders.

I bet it was funny seaing that! My only hope is the water was cold that day!

Why does it Matter to you? cause I could careless.........
Pages: [1]   Go Up
Print
Jump to:  

terrafin

Heavy Duty truck Parts On Line

Web Site Design