Author Topic: sandy hook "b" beach 8/12/11  (Read 1681 times)

Offline mmmdrum

sandy hook "b" beach 8/12/11
« on: August 13, 2011, 08:11:09 AM »
took the kids down to the hook,was an incredible day weather wise..flat seas,bright blue sky,light breeze..Got there around 8:45am..started out with a 2oz sinker on a fluke rig.tipped with a 4" chart.gulp swimming mullet..caught 4 shorts in like 20 min..then i got pissed.. nosmly..3 young guys over to my right were catching little postage stamps and putting them in their cooler.i saw at least 5  go in in that cooler..damn i wished a cons.officer was around..the bite died off for the rest of the time i was there..almost like ya flipped a switch..did see a guy foul hook a small cownose ray..was funny..noone but me knew what it was..they were all saying ..look at the big stingray.. rgmn...also say a bunch of dolphin pods right off the beach..very cool..anyway was a nice day,except for the three idiot amigos.. chrz   
fishermans code:early to bed early to rise,fish like hell and make up lies....

Offline Offshore Madness

• Super Hero Member
Re: sandy hook "b" beach 8/12/11
« Reply #1 on: August 13, 2011, 09:23:12 AM »
 rgmn It is NOT cool to keepem when their shorts.

It was a beautiful day yesterday cant get any better then that.Perfect all day long.
  Glad you and the kiddies had a great relaxing day!! As for the fishing better luck next time bro. chrz
Why does it Matter to you? cause I could careless.........

Offline BigAl13

• Super Hero Member
  • Fish out of Keyport
« Reply #2 on: August 13, 2011, 10:08:09 AM »
At least the we're using a cooler and not a black trash bag like the guy I threw in the bay last year for keeping short stripers. It was funny when he got back on the beach and the water was pouring out a hole in the knee of his waiders.
Its better to sit in a boat and think about God, than to sit in a church and think about fishing.

Offline Offshore Madness

• Super Hero Member
« Reply #3 on: August 13, 2011, 11:22:04 AM »
At least the we're using a cooler and not a black trash bag like the guy I threw in the bay last year for keeping short stripers. It was funny when he got back on the beach and the water was pouring out a hole in the knee of his waiders.

I bet it was funny seaing that! My only hope is the water was cold that day!
Why does it Matter to you? cause I could careless.........

NJSFlogofinal1

BSX

terrafin

Heavy Duty truck Parts On Line

Web Site Design

Know Before You Go

Local Weather | Marine Bouy Weather | Inshore Forecast | Offshore Forecast | Interactive Wind Charts | Tide Charts | Sea Surface Temps | Chlorophyll Concentrates | Online Chart Viewer

-

new jersey marine weather forecastterrafin

-