Author Topic: please read tell me what im missing  (Read 8958 times)

Offline Kenny

• Super Hero Member
  • My Fishing Buddie !
Re: please read tell me what im missing
« Reply #20 on: October 02, 2011, 08:43:31 PM »
28 and that sweet rig, JF!?  Nice work!  One day I hope to have a vessel to call my own!   slt

If you do, you will have to change your name again.  ;D

rofla rofla t^

BoatJockey  t^

Offline SurfJockey

• Super Hero Member
    • Facebook
« Reply #21 on: October 02, 2011, 08:47:22 PM »
28 and that sweet rig, JF!?  Nice work!  One day I hope to have a vessel to call my own!   slt

If you do, you will have to change your name again.  ;D

Not if I name the boat Surf Jockey!   TT^
IBSP #1-4150 NJBBA #4753 - Red 2007 Ford Explorer Sport-Trac

Offline Offshore Madness

• Super Hero Member
« Reply #22 on: October 02, 2011, 11:00:17 PM »

JD, (my names Jason too) I've saved since I was 13. I could've bought a bunch of cars or spent it at bars but I got engaged in July and soon we will need a house, and the only thing I ever wanted was a boat (I was fortunate enough to have parents who built a house in Beach Haven West many years ago so I have a lagoon to dock). I've been heavily into fishing and boating since I was 6 and when I got my job I knew house & boat were the first things on my list to buy. Keep working hard, be dedicated and it will pay off. I thought I'd need to take out a second loan for a boat, but it's amazing how fast it adds up if you make some smart decisions.

Yup i agree....
Why does it Matter to you? cause I could careless.........

Offline JFalasco97

« Reply #23 on: October 02, 2011, 11:07:42 PM »

JD, (my names Jason too) I've saved since I was 13. I could've bought a bunch of cars or spent it at bars but I got engaged in July and soon we will need a house, and the only thing I ever wanted was a boat (I was fortunate enough to have parents who built a house in Beach Haven West many years ago so I have a lagoon to dock). I've been heavily into fishing and boating since I was 6 and when I got my job I knew house & boat were the first things on my list to buy. Keep working hard, be dedicated and it will pay off. I thought I'd need to take out a second loan for a boat, but it's amazing how fast it adds up if you make some smart decisions.

Yup i agree....

Plus a boat is only half of it, I've spent over $15k on reels/rods and other fishing equipment, not to mention the epirb and life raft  fcp but if you're gonna do it, do it right!
RIP - 2008 Hydra Sports 3300

Offline Offshore Madness

• Super Hero Member
« Reply #24 on: October 02, 2011, 11:24:54 PM »
 TT^  i know it.... we buy/sell all the time plus we run a demo/recycling business.....When one of our cats go down its not hundreds it thousands to fix  fcp and if it cant be done on site.....crap thats a whole different story  fcp
Why does it Matter to you? cause I could careless.........

NJSFlogofinal1

BSX

terrafin

Heavy Duty truck Parts On Line

Web Site Design

JSBSE_430x80.png

Know Before You Go

Local Weather | Marine Bouy Weather | Inshore Forecast | Offshore Forecast | Interactive Wind Charts | Tide Charts | Sea Surface Temps | Chlorophyll Concentrates | Online Chart Viewer

-

new jersey marine weather forecastterrafin

-