Author Topic: LADIES WELCOME!!  (Read 110667 times)

Offline Hunter 2

• RFA-NJ Member
  • Super Hero Member
  • 36' Topaz Express "Hallie Loren"
Re: LADIES WELCOME!!
« Reply #80 on: September 26, 2012, 01:18:24 PM »
Welcome grtn,  So you haven't felt the pull of a big saltwater fish yet?  Once you do you will be hooked for sure. Browse around the charter and Party boats on the forums they are all top notch Captains. Striped bass season is approaching and they sure are fun to catch. Fresh water fishing is a blast too and I do both.  Good luck and welcome. t^
Eddie "Hunter 2"
36' Topaz "Hallie Loren"    Charter boat sailing from Wagners Marina, Keyport NJ

Life is short, Fish Hard.

Offline Alley

« Reply #81 on: September 26, 2012, 02:13:45 PM »
Thanks Hunter for the welcome and advice. It didnt take much for me to get addicted to freashwater. I will definitly look more into saltwater. Maybe atleast tempt to watch it being done.

Offline Scott G.

• Super Hero Member
  • Fish out of Keyport
« Reply #82 on: September 26, 2012, 02:19:53 PM »
 slt slt slt wa slt slt slt
Fishing, with me, has always been an excuse to drink in the daytime.

Offline Ms Fish

• Super Hero Member
« Reply #83 on: September 27, 2012, 07:15:39 AM »
Thanks Hunter for the welcome and advice. It didnt take much for me to get addicted to freashwater. I will definitly look more into saltwater. Maybe atleast tempt to watch it being done.
grtn Hi there!!! Welcome to the THE mind you best site ever!!!! There is no watching Alley  nosmly nosmly.... ya gotta get right in there and do it! Hands on mama!!!! Striper season will be a great way to start! WOW thinking about landing a 30lber for your first adventure out!!!  cfzd Gives me butterflies thinking about it!!! Good luck!! Wecome to the site and tight lines fresh or salt~ Ms. Fish  grtn

Offline Alley

« Reply #84 on: September 27, 2012, 12:54:19 PM »
grtn Hi there!!! Welcome to the THE mind you best site ever!!!! There is no watching Alley  nosmly nosmly.... ya gotta get right in there and do it! Hands on mama!!!! Striper season will be a great way to start! WOW thinking about landing a 30lber for your first adventure out!!!  cfzd Gives me butterflies thinking about it!!! Good luck!! Wecome to the site and tight lines fresh or salt~ Ms. Fish  grtn
Thanks Ms.Fish! Ya I doubt I would be able to just sit back and watch. I will definitly do some research into striper season. Love this site!!

Offline Ms Fish

• Super Hero Member
« Reply #85 on: September 27, 2012, 01:28:41 PM »
clp clp clp Solid!!!!  clp clp clp

Offline fellinger

• Super Hero Member
    • SafeTec Training Services
« Reply #86 on: September 27, 2012, 06:19:37 PM »
Welcome!!!! You've come to THE BEST site. Ask away - there's tons of great people here, and than there's me. LOL

Fred, fishing the "Kristy Marie" from Manasquan River Club. Channels 16/67/68.

Online Hotrod

• Administrator
  • Super Hero Member
  • The Phyllis Ann
    • NJ Outdoords Media
« Reply #87 on: September 27, 2012, 09:12:08 PM »
Howdy Neighbor. grtn wa
 2013b

Offline Alley

« Reply #88 on: September 27, 2012, 09:23:15 PM »
Welcome!!!! You've come to THE BEST site. Ask away - there's tons of great people here, and than there's me. LOL
Thanks. I been on this site for a while. It is the best site. Yes there is nothing but great people here and you would be included in that group.

Offline Galsmiley

« Reply #89 on: October 03, 2012, 03:56:36 AM »
Ah saltwater... nothing like the smell of the sea, especially when you're reeling in a cow of a striper or a big fat cod.  Some great saltwater fishing this time of year. I myself love the winter bottomfishing season!

Will be taking my first offshore tuna trip next month. And while I'm a little intimidated, I'm very excited!

Welcome aboard!

If people concentrated on the really important things in life, there'd be a shortage of fishing poles.

Offline PCangiano

« Reply #90 on: March 02, 2015, 05:47:40 PM »
Would love to know more!! I love to fish but my husband doesn't. How can I find out more info? pcangiano@mwe.com

Offline Pops Soul

• SKIP <*}}}><
  • Super Hero Member
  • SKIP <*}}}><
« Reply #91 on: March 02, 2015, 07:05:55 PM »
Welcome PC   grtn there is plenty of information in our forums and lots of folks here ready to answer all the questions you might have. You can start with what type of fishing you like to do and where?
It's Not A Knot Until You Pull It Tight!

Offline getthenet

« Reply #92 on: January 28, 2016, 12:34:04 PM »
 hello, I have been fishing for years, both fresh and salt water. time to renew your saltwater lic.as well as fresh water lic.

now if you have any home remedies for sea sickness, I sure would like to hear them... boat time is fast approaching....

thanks

NJSFlogofinal1

BSX

terrafin

Heavy Duty truck Parts On Line

Web Site Design

JSBSE_430x80.png

Know Before You Go

Local Weather | Marine Bouy Weather | Inshore Forecast | Offshore Forecast | Interactive Wind Charts | Tide Charts | Sea Surface Temps | Chlorophyll Concentrates | Online Chart Viewer

-

new jersey marine weather forecastterrafin

-