Author Topic: Ambrose  (Read 6850 times)

Offline fishon42

• Super Hero Member
  • Salmon On
    • Facebook
Re: Ambrose
« Reply #20 on: August 14, 2007, 10:18:50 PM »
Where do I get snappers small enough for bait ? Bait stores dont sell them do they ?  5hrug

Fish On
Give a man a fish, and he can eat for a day. But teach a man how to fish, and he'll be dead of mercury poisoning inside of three years.

Offline mad8713

« Reply #21 on: August 15, 2007, 04:00:19 PM »
Bait shops don't sell them.  I got them with a castnet off a local dock.  It helps alot if you bait them.  I really like to put a little chum bag out,but yesterday I was tossing pieces of freezer burned tuna steak that I wanted to get rid of.  Just toss in small pieces end when they get out of sight throw the net on them.
50 Ton master
Hi Mar Member

Offline pktaske

• Still Small Voice
« Reply #22 on: August 15, 2007, 06:26:58 PM »
Bait shops don't sell them.  I got them with a castnet off a local dock.  It helps alot if you bait them.  I really like to put a little chum bag out,but yesterday I was tossing pieces of freezer burned tuna steak that I wanted to get rid of.  Just toss in small pieces end when they get out of sight throw the net on them.

Tricky!

NJSFlogofinal1

BSX

terrafin

Heavy Duty truck Parts On Line

Web Site Design

rfasig.png

Know Before You Go

Local Weather | Marine Bouy Weather | Inshore Forecast | Offshore Forecast | Interactive Wind Charts | Tide Charts | Sea Surface Temps | Chlorophyll Concentrates | Online Chart Viewer

-

new jersey marine weather forecastterrafin

-