Author Topic: Bayhead surf fishing  (Read 3367 times)

Offline RunnerFisherman

Bayhead surf fishing
« on: June 08, 2012, 06:11:50 AM »
Fished Bayhead beach yesterday morning/afternoon- no stripers - nothing hit bait of clams and bunker (nothing touched it).  Ended up catching 3 blues (15-17 in) on a silver bunker spoon in the surf with second rod.  I'll try Spring Lake this morning.

Offline FishOn

Re: Bayhead surf fishing
« Reply #1 on: June 08, 2012, 08:26:33 AM »
Fished Bayhead beach yesterday.
  I'll try Spring Lake this morning.

I heard they crushed them in spring lake yesterday and just got a call that the bass are blitzing the beach right now in bayhead!!!!

....just kidding. Welcome to the site
Who are you to judge the life I live? I'm not perfect and I don't have to be! Before you start pointing fingers, make sure your hands are clean. - Bob Marley

Offline JeffL

« Reply #2 on: June 08, 2012, 08:32:25 PM »
 grtn Welcome to the site.. Them small blues are better then nothing ^_^
My Biggest worry is that when I'm dead and gone, my wife will sell my fishing gear for what I said I paid for it.

Offline Noworries2009

« Reply #3 on: June 12, 2012, 02:40:43 PM »
I have been out on the beach most mornings and have only seen a few bass caught. I'm fishing from Deal to Seaside and the fishing is tough. Snagging bunker when they come in and throwing plugs when they're out too far to reach. It's just not happening for me this spring. The small blues are plentiful and have saved the day by providing some action. Just a little more and I'll be fluking for the summer

Offline mikeyland

« Reply #4 on: June 12, 2012, 05:59:29 PM »
An I thought it was me.Sometimes I would make sure that a put a hook on, but at least your getting some blues.

NJSFlogofinal1

BSX

terrafin

Heavy Duty truck Parts On Line

Web Site Design

rfasig.png

Know Before You Go

Local Weather | Marine Bouy Weather | Inshore Forecast | Offshore Forecast | Interactive Wind Charts | Tide Charts | Sea Surface Temps | Chlorophyll Concentrates | Online Chart Viewer

-

new jersey marine weather forecastterrafin

-