Author Topic: World Record Fluke Caught today (8/17/2007)!  (Read 147042 times)

Offline Mate Mike

Re: World Record Fluke Caught today (8/17/2007)!
« Reply #160 on: September 05, 2007, 12:54:35 PM »
What matter is; did she catch it or didn't she catch it.  Nothing more, nothing less.
  Well put Joe - I couldn't agree more!  It amazes me how many Monday mourning quarterbacks there are.  I think this issue has been beat to death.
"I spend most of my time fishing and bow hunting, the rest I waste."

Offline southjerseydeedee

« Reply #161 on: October 25, 2009, 04:30:03 PM »
Whhhhhaaaaaaaaaaaaatt???????    cfzd
Now that's EXCITING.  Monica, please tell me if you did get the world record.   I am envisioning butter, garlic,  and forget the side dishes, who can wait that long to broil that delicious fish.   

Offline Capt.BigMike

« Reply #162 on: November 04, 2009, 02:04:49 PM »
Hi folks,
New member here and i have to say that is some fluke. My wife landed one about Tampa 12lbs years ago fishing off east rockaway NY. We now live in Tampa bay Florida. The fishing down here is good but i sure wish i was back in your area fishing for striper's blues blackfish and all the rest. I am a manager for a fishing pier in st.Pete Florida called the skyway fishing piers its a fun job been here eleven years and we get lots of anglers from Jersey come here on vacation and fish the pier for grouper king mackerel snook and more. I have lots of pics on my web site bigmikesforum.com I will be checking with the your site admin. about linking my site to your so we could share some info with your members. Tightlines everybody and great web site.

Offline ped579

• NJSF Field Reporter
  • Super Hero Member
  • Happiness is long casts, tight lines & bent rods
« Reply #163 on: November 04, 2009, 05:35:56 PM »
Welcome Aboard Capt. BigMike,

I have fished that pier many times as we had a condo at Isla Del Sol years ago.  Woke up many mornings looking over Boca Ciega Bay as my back yard watching the dolphins  feeding.  When I was much younger mu grand parents lived on Melton St North and I spent most of my summers there fishing the St. Pete Pier as well as swimming at Pass A Grill.

I wish I had that condo right now... :'(

Again Welcome Aboard

Happy Catching

Paul
IN GOD WE TRUST

"Hypocrisy is not a fault these days - it is a lifestyle"

NJBBA: 4567

Ham Call; N2HYG Monitor RPT.  146.835

NJSFlogofinal1

BSX

terrafin

Heavy Duty truck Parts On Line

Web Site Design

Know Before You Go

Local Weather | Marine Bouy Weather | Inshore Forecast | Offshore Forecast | Interactive Wind Charts | Tide Charts | Sea Surface Temps | Chlorophyll Concentrates | Online Chart Viewer

-

new jersey marine weather forecastterrafin

-