Author Topic: SEPT 13th Tuna Trip on the Gambler  (Read 1597 times)

Offline Fishonw/Ron

• Sponsor
    • Custom Boat lettering
SEPT 13th Tuna Trip on the Gambler
« on: August 20, 2007, 05:25:33 PM »
Anyone interested I have confirmed 6 with checks in hand $310 per angler..Thursday Sept 13th 6pm departure. Hope I can wait that long.
Im itching for a fight  >:( cant sleep thinking about it... t^
Latest Hudson Canyon reports fish are in and in the 90lb range  :P
Fish On

Offline Kevin

• Sponsor
Re: SEPT 13th Tuna Trip on the Gambler
« Reply #1 on: August 22, 2007, 11:27:17 AM »
you know, i was going to go too, but i just dont have the time anymore, im going to have to get out there for a 24 hr. trip, i want too soo bad, good luck too you, have a good safe trip! im looking forward to the report. buddys of mine have been going out to the hudson, chicken, and baltimore canyons, with very good numbers, good yellowfin trolling, but moslty chunking at night and jigging, theres alot of squid out there so bring jigs and catch alot of them , livewline, and strap your toosh in and fight!! good luck man  t^

Offline Fishonw/Ron

• Sponsor
    • Custom Boat lettering
Re: SEPT 13th Tuna Trip on the Gambler
« Reply #2 on: August 22, 2007, 11:52:24 AM »
Thanks Im ready for the squid thats the key...My brother is going on the Jamaica Sunday so I will post a full report Monday night. One other tip we... slaughtered the yellowfin last year for about 6hrs straight ...I was just trying some diffrent baits and said why not Mahi strips.. about 10inches long..Trial and error. The bite was insane we left by 3am with our limit and still biting... Dont know if that was what turned them on but it worked, you could not flip the bail and you had one one every time ;)...Doesnt get any better than that....

NJSFlogofinal1

BSX

terrafin

Heavy Duty truck Parts On Line

Web Site Design

JSBSE_430x80.png

Know Before You Go

Local Weather | Marine Bouy Weather | Inshore Forecast | Offshore Forecast | Interactive Wind Charts | Tide Charts | Sea Surface Temps | Chlorophyll Concentrates | Online Chart Viewer

-

new jersey marine weather forecastterrafin

-