Author Topic: RB Fishing after the storm.....06/02/12  (Read 2463 times)

Offline Ms Fish

• Super Hero Member
RB Fishing after the storm.....06/02/12
« on: June 02, 2012, 08:31:17 AM »
 grtn Gooooood Morning! We all have ideas spots and opinions and thus far all of yours have been great!! t^ With that I have a question  ??? looking over NOAA, I think I have a good shot of getting out for a few hours this afternoon!  clp clp I fish the RB  Bay... trying not to go to far out; due to another trip set up for tomorrow with like 6 people on board im trying to save some gas. WHY IS IT SO HIGH!  5hrug 5hrug ... but will go where I need to for some 'dinner' Fishing for the flatties... and depending on where you guys suggest I head out, maybe send out a trolling lure.
So two questions.... 1). Where are the best spots to fish after the storm last night; river and triangle for lil less water and hopefully warmer??? & 2) I need a good trolling lure.... I don't think I was doing it correctly the first time.... then there after I putted around with some chunk; but I'm looking for some good advice on both. The lure (trolling) with some specifics on rigging because I am quite new to all of that, and then for the flatties, after the storm, spots in the bay. Thanks Guys!!!! Tight lines!!!!  slt slt Ms. Fish   

NJSFlogofinal1

BSX

terrafin

Heavy Duty truck Parts On Line

Web Site Design

rfasig.png

Know Before You Go

Local Weather | Marine Bouy Weather | Inshore Forecast | Offshore Forecast | Interactive Wind Charts | Tide Charts | Sea Surface Temps | Chlorophyll Concentrates | Online Chart Viewer

-

new jersey marine weather forecastterrafin

-