Author Topic: Bluefish Report 8-27-07  (Read 1560 times)

Offline Angela Rose Charters

• Angela Rose Charters
Bluefish Report 8-27-07
« on: August 27, 2007, 06:27:04 PM »
08-27-07
  Angela Rose Charters hosted Jim Rodell and his daughter Jackie for an morning of bluefishing. We exited the Manasquan River around 0730 and headed north to the Rocks were previous reports showed life.
 We looked around and found no life what so ever. Trolling a variety of different ammunition proved uneventfully. Almost 2 hours creeped by before we shot southeast to the Farms. Once we made a showing there, the only action we saw was one good knockdown and that was it. I was watching a couple of the party boats that we trolled around and they didn't have any action either. At that time, it was clear that nobody was home to play.
 Plan B... We ran south to the reef and came over some thick bottom were we plucked away at seabass and fluke but nothing to brag about. We fish all of an hour before Jackie started feeling a little seasick. The decision was made to head back in a little early. By the end of the trip, 1 fluke and 1 seabass came home with us.

Team Luna Sea 3 / Angela Rose
1st Annual Fluke Tourny 3rd Place Winners

2nd NJSWF.com Fluke-a-thon 4th Place Winners

Offline Reel Class

• Sponsor
    • Reel Class website
Re: Bluefish Report 8-27-07
« Reply #1 on: August 27, 2007, 09:20:29 PM »
Thanks for the banana today Ant, tomorrow I'll send a bag of loose change over to ya lol  >:D

I forgot to tell you that was my breakfast today too, maybe we should coordinate breakfast plans so that we don't put a hex on the entire fleet lol  TT^

Capt Allen
Reel Class Charters
Point Pleasant, NJ
www.reelclassfishing.com
(201)248-5281

Offline Kevin

• Sponsor
Re: Bluefish Report 8-27-07
« Reply #2 on: August 28, 2007, 09:13:04 AM »
hey allan, can you believe he brought a banana on the boat ??? i missed your boat on purpose (well not really) but its good to see that somebody did better than us t^

NJSFlogofinal1

BSX

terrafin

Heavy Duty truck Parts On Line

Web Site Design

Bill Chaser Charters

Know Before You Go

Local Weather | Marine Bouy Weather | Inshore Forecast | Offshore Forecast | Interactive Wind Charts | Tide Charts | Sea Surface Temps | Chlorophyll Concentrates | Online Chart Viewer

-

new jersey marine weather forecastterrafin

-