Author Topic: Happy Hour Boat Parade Report.. It's Interesting....  (Read 1471 times)

Offline Angela Rose Charters

• Angela Rose Charters
Happy Hour Boat Parade Report.. It's Interesting....
« on: August 29, 2007, 09:10:37 PM »
08-28-07
  Angela Rose Charters hosted the Michelle Lewis Happy Hour Trip on Tuesday Night. Joining Michelle was none other then Larry, Carol, Sue, Julie, and Ken. The crew cruised up the Manasquan River to the new Rt. 70 Bridge and back the Dog Beach were we anchored up and enjoyed cocktails to the sounds of Island Tunes and sights of the Beautiful Manasquan River Boat Parade. After the parade, fireworks lit up the moon lit sky.
 This time, Michelle and company loaded up with some serious chow! As always with Michelle's charters, once we hit the dock, we partied for another 2 hours or so.

On our voyage down the river, Capt. Anthony was hailed by a struggling swimmer who reached his limit in the middle of the channel. Capt. Anthony and crew rendered assistance and pulled the lad out of the water. Once he was able to catch his breath, Capt. Anthony positioned the Angela Rose II as close to the beach as possible and the young man leaped overboard and walked to shore!

Team Luna Sea 3 / Angela Rose
1st Annual Fluke Tourny 3rd Place Winners

2nd NJSWF.com Fluke-a-thon 4th Place Winners

Offline hareball

• Super Hero Member
    • waterwolves
Re: Happy Hour Boat Parade Report.. It's Interesting....
« Reply #1 on: August 29, 2007, 09:16:03 PM »
sounded like a great time! and a bonus catch on a happy hour cruise ;D
There is water at the bottom of the ocean- David Byrne

Offline IrishAyes

• Fishing At It's Finest
  • Admin
  • Super Hero Member
Re: Happy Hour Boat Parade Report.. It's Interesting....
« Reply #2 on: August 29, 2007, 09:41:36 PM »
I had a friend call and tell me about it.  If I had known about it sooner I would have put a trip together to see the parade the boats put on and the fireworks.  Next year if I hear of it in time.   t^
Captain Joe of the Irish Ayes

May the holes in your net be no larger than the fish in it.  ~Irish Blessing

NJSFlogofinal1

BSX

terrafin

Heavy Duty truck Parts On Line

Web Site Design

Bill Chaser Charters

Know Before You Go

Local Weather | Marine Bouy Weather | Inshore Forecast | Offshore Forecast | Interactive Wind Charts | Tide Charts | Sea Surface Temps | Chlorophyll Concentrates | Online Chart Viewer

-

new jersey marine weather forecastterrafin

-