Author Topic: 8/4/12 navisink crabbin  (Read 4361 times)

Offline how many

8/4/12 navisink crabbin
« on: August 04, 2012, 06:24:21 PM »
headed up the river today to do some crabbin .the crabbin was slow today everyone i talked to out there said it was great last weekend but slow today.ended the day with 2 dozen and 2 dozen throw backs in 4 hours. the sauce is on as i type.cant wait.
member of round valley trout assoc. and eastern lake ontario trout and salmon assoc.

Offline fluke - u

• Super Hero Member
  • Owner @ Fluke-U Charters
Re: 8/4/12 navisink crabbin
« Reply #1 on: August 04, 2012, 06:30:29 PM »
 t^....Thanks for the report.... chrz
I support our sponsors !
Success is getting what you want.
Happiness is wanting what you get.

Offline overbite

• Super Hero Member
« Reply #2 on: August 05, 2012, 11:06:17 AM »
How Many That is a good harvest its about the Avg. for the time you spent, Suggestion Go west from the Oceanic Bridge south shore side there is a park just after a marina and a rowing club just stay off of the park and marina 50 yards or so.  t^ give it 1/2 hour then move west some and repeat. or cross over to the north side east of the bridge the flats there have been good to The fleet will be there to but the more the merrier all the baits in the water attract the crabs like a chum slick. Good Luck

Offline how many

« Reply #3 on: August 05, 2012, 11:14:41 AM »
overbite thanks for the info i will give it a try next time. slt
member of round valley trout assoc. and eastern lake ontario trout and salmon assoc.

NJSFlogofinal1

BSX

terrafin

Heavy Duty truck Parts On Line

Web Site Design

Know Before You Go

Local Weather | Marine Bouy Weather | Inshore Forecast | Offshore Forecast | Interactive Wind Charts | Tide Charts | Sea Surface Temps | Chlorophyll Concentrates | Online Chart Viewer

-

new jersey marine weather forecastterrafin

-