Author Topic: Fluking Raritan Bay 9/3  (Read 1469 times)

Offline kezsr

• Super Hero Member
Fluking Raritan Bay 9/3
« on: September 03, 2007, 04:36:09 PM »
took nepew John and his son Johnny out today,left my house at 6:30,3 miles from home had to turn around,9 year old Johnny left his life  jacket in the back of dad's Blazer,launched at Sayreville and fishing by 8,first stop off ward pt. secondary channel,first fish on a 22 incher by me,then John dropped one that felt decent,moved to # 1 buoy Keyport,nothing,kinda snotty out there,getting wet moving,my boat open, moved to 3 buoy Keyport to get out of the wind, a couple shorts and Johnny caught a sea robin,moved back to secondary channel area,1 short,still snotty and wind against tide,moved riverside railroad bridge made a couple drifts and came up emty,headed for home at 12:30,back in Manville at 2,fillet one fish and drank some beer.
of all liars among mankind the fisherman is most trustworthy.  William Sherwood Fox

Offline kezsr

• Super Hero Member
Re: Fluking Raritan Bay 9/3
« Reply #1 on: September 03, 2007, 04:37:03 PM »
pic
of all liars among mankind the fisherman is most trustworthy.  William Sherwood Fox

Offline salty pig

• the pig
« Reply #2 on: September 03, 2007, 05:33:55 PM »
Did  better than me the tide was  bad and whole bay was snotty! I didnt get out till late 1130 bridge was stuck down and i netted some bunker for myself and a stranger BIG ones like 3-4". But no fish at all!
'

Offline kezsr

• Super Hero Member
« Reply #3 on: September 03, 2007, 05:45:34 PM »
maybe next time If I can catch you out there ,can get some live peanuts from you,at least we're not strangers, Partner Dave has a net but neither one of us is good at tossing it.

Offline salty pig

• the pig
« Reply #4 on: September 03, 2007, 08:11:05 PM »
maybe next time If I can catch you out there ,can get some live peanuts from you,at least we're not strangers, Partner Dave has a net but neither one of us is good at tossing it.
im back to work tues  but im off every F/S/S  just shoot me an email and more than likely ill be down at the boat ill grab u some.. not the best at it but i do get them now :)  i usually grab enough to give some away in case someone needs them or i just toss them back at end of day :D

Teacher once said practice practice practice   TT^
'

NJSFlogofinal1

BSX

terrafin

Heavy Duty truck Parts On Line

Web Site Design

JSBSE_430x80.png

Know Before You Go

Local Weather | Marine Bouy Weather | Inshore Forecast | Offshore Forecast | Interactive Wind Charts | Tide Charts | Sea Surface Temps | Chlorophyll Concentrates | Online Chart Viewer

-

new jersey marine weather forecastterrafin

-