Author Topic: Habanaroes  (Read 11881 times)

Offline overbite

• Super Hero Member
Re: Habanaroes
« Reply #20 on: August 30, 2012, 04:16:16 PM »
Capt-B one would think that some thing in as large a bottle would no be that hot, like most come in very small bottles. I put it on a burger like ketchup  cfzd found out a little dab will do ya but to some people it may be just right. Plus it seasons things hotter but does not ruin the flavor like I feel tabasko does.

Offline Duffman

« Reply #21 on: August 30, 2012, 07:14:33 PM »
If you like HOT and I mean HOT Sauce you have to add this to your collection. Predator Hot Sauce is one of the HOTTEST Sauce I ever had, One drop at a time is all you need. Then wipe the tears from your eyes for a couple minutes then take another bite LOL.
Since this is a fishing site it has a Picture of a Great White Shark on the label.

Good Stuff!  Grabbed a bottle in OBX last week, first time Ive seen it.  Def on par with Daves Insanity.....moderation is KEY... >:D

Offline captainbailey

« Reply #22 on: August 31, 2012, 09:14:00 AM »
I make grilled wings with rooster sauce. Just marinade them overnight in a good coating of it and throw it on indirect heat on the grill. Come out awesome with the perfect, yet moderate, amount of heat and loads of flavor after cooking a while.

As far a hot sauces go, I find it the most versatile. Whenever my friends or family go on vacation, I ask for a bottle of hot sauce if I know they're going to buy souvenirs. So needless to say, I've tried a few.  ;D
Z

NJSFlogofinal1

BSX

terrafin

Heavy Duty truck Parts On Line

Web Site Design

Bill Chaser Charters

Know Before You Go

Local Weather | Marine Bouy Weather | Inshore Forecast | Offshore Forecast | Interactive Wind Charts | Tide Charts | Sea Surface Temps | Chlorophyll Concentrates | Online Chart Viewer

-

new jersey marine weather forecastterrafin

-