Author Topic: 9/29 NJSWF crew report  (Read 21855 times)

Offline Capt. Don

• Bill Chaser Charters
  • Sponsor
    • Stuart Florida Fishing Charters
Re: 9/29 NJSWF crew report
« Reply #20 on: September 29, 2012, 05:38:09 PM »
 t^

Offline Capt. Carl

• New Jersey Fishing Guru
  • Sponsor
  • Super Hero Member
  • Hired Gun
« Reply #21 on: September 29, 2012, 07:51:04 PM »
So after it was all said and done....we had 60 Keeper Porgies...mind you the crew decided we would only keep the ones that we knew were unquestionably over 10 inches and better....we easily had over 250 fish and threw back a ton of legal porgys....maybe a dozen nice keeper sea bass...some cocktail blues and rudder fish......
It was my pleasure to have everyone onboard today and I thank them very
Very much.....thanks again Trish, Dennis,Mark and my buddy Ikat.
The food was outstanding and much appreciated.
Will see you all soon!
Capt. Carl DiMenna
100 Ton U.S.C.G Master

Offline Bucktail

• Just a Jig-alo
  • Admin
  • Super Hero Member
  • Have jigs. Will travel.
    • NJ Saltwater Fishing Tackle
« Reply #22 on: September 29, 2012, 08:35:58 PM »
Great trip folks! t^

Offline Kenny

• Super Hero Member
  • My Fishing Buddie !
« Reply #23 on: September 29, 2012, 08:46:52 PM »
No NJSWF shirt for Trish  5hrug

We gota fix that... ;D

Offline Fisherman120

« Reply #24 on: September 29, 2012, 09:06:09 PM »
Too bad I couldn't come today. Cant wait for next time  t^

Offline Treebeard

• Super Hero Member
« Reply #25 on: September 29, 2012, 09:52:23 PM »
Just off the thruway.. but had to take a sec to give thanks for the awesome day aboard the Wet Dreams.. Between the fine company, the endless top shelf vittles and psychotic bite, it was truly a day to remember..As for the fishing.. an old fashioned, clam snot slinging elbow drop on the tasty bottom dwellers.. Capt Carl parked us on 'em big time... and it was literally drop and reel from the moment we came tight on the anchor to the whistle.. never really a lull all day.. Dave, our stellar mate was cutting like a ginsu salesman on crank to keep up the bait supply..  and just when you thought it could'nt get any sicker.... Dennis goes medieval with the sabiki and starts bailing them by the 6 pack..  cfzd  fcp  just spectacular   hhppy  As usual Trish  kept us all well fed and smiling all day..I mean really.. who gets up at 3 am to make a bunch of guys p,e & c sandwiches, fishes like a woman possessed for 9 hours, then helps the mate skin a mountain of filets like a pro.. the Wonder Woman cape was really snappin in the breeze today  :-* clp  Thanks again Capt. and crew for a great time  chrz  chrz  chrz

Offline DJ76

« Reply #26 on: September 29, 2012, 09:56:49 PM »
Did ikat break out the kp?

oh, IKAT, 'broke' something but we can let him chime in if he wishes on that one

sorry denn...i couldn't resist. smk
It is to be observed that 'angling' is the name given to fishing by people who can't fish.
~Stephen B. Leacock

Offline DJ76

« Reply #27 on: September 29, 2012, 10:09:20 PM »
What a freaking day!   clp clp clp

Carl once again you did not dissappoint.  I mean to park on a piece of reel estate first thing in the morning and not touch the anchor to we pulled it up at quiting time?? fcp WOW WOW and give me some more WOW cfzd  It was non-stop action all day.

Denn, Mark, and Trish...it was an absolute pleasure fishing with all of you today. Trish, an extra thank you for the mother hen you are clp clp  Seriously?? HOT breakfast sandwiches...with ketchup on the side....DD coffee...donuts...chicken...and less we forget the hershey choc bars and kit kats TT^ Trish equals the human swiss army knife....ladies and gents this woman is prepared for everything and anything!

again to all of you...thanks chrz chrz chrz
« Last Edit: September 29, 2012, 10:10:52 PM by DJ76 »
It is to be observed that 'angling' is the name given to fishing by people who can't fish.
~Stephen B. Leacock

Offline ped579

• NJSF Field Reporter
  • Super Hero Member
  • Happiness is long casts, tight lines & bent rods
« Reply #28 on: September 30, 2012, 01:42:16 AM »
Good for you guys...Great to see Trish out there.  Trish we still have to get you fishing the surf down this way.

Happy Catching

Paul
IN GOD WE TRUST

"Hypocrisy is not a fault these days - it is a lifestyle"

NJBBA: 4567

Ham Call; N2HYG Monitor RPT.  146.835

Offline Still Running

• AKA-Rick(Dieselhp)
  • Admin
  • Super Hero Member
    • truck parts
« Reply #29 on: September 30, 2012, 06:39:54 AM »
Nice job Capt and crew. Sounds like a fun day.  t^
Fishing Sandy Hook and anywhere I can get on a boat.

My biggest fear is when I die my wife sells all of my fishing tackle for what she thinks I paid for it!
Www.HNCTruckParts.com

Offline IKAT

• Super Hero Member
« Reply #30 on: September 30, 2012, 07:35:34 AM »
Well guys-As most has been said-So I'll just make a few comments

I think my new nickname is going to be  "FREAKY SABIKI
The PHRASE for the day  (HERE THEY COME)-Thanks Buddy -

You cannot lift a reef ball with a 60-80 class jigging rod--(don't ask) rgmn nts

Trish (BOAT MOM)--what can I say --Best part of my day was to see that Smile   t^  You Rock Kiddo :-* :-*
YES Trish does carry a 12V. Vacuum sealer  hhppy

Mark Mark Mark--don't leave the # 14 trout hooks home. Always a pleasure Sir.

Dj76--Denn-Finally got to fish with you--Love the Jellie Beans  TT^ TT^--We'll make a Jellie Bean SABIKI t^  Thank you for the Share The Ride offer--I think we have something going here. Great day my friend-Made my day much easier.

Was nice meeting Terry and Dean -- A couple of Capt. Carls friends.

Capt. Carl  as always Top Notch Buddy--The Dead Sea is not in your vocabulary--Would fish the Sahara with you.. ;D
Capt. Carl & Dave--well who goes on a boat and gets served  "Cevichi"  from the Cap. and mate?

NJSWF  Thats who!!!!!

Great trip Love you all

FS

Offline Ms Fish

• Super Hero Member
« Reply #31 on: September 30, 2012, 10:42:19 AM »
Here are some photos to start....  :-* :-* :-*

Offline Ms Fish

• Super Hero Member
« Reply #32 on: September 30, 2012, 10:47:01 AM »
Annnnnnnnnd one more..........

Offline Ms Fish

• Super Hero Member
« Reply #33 on: September 30, 2012, 11:20:49 AM »
Now, for MY SIDE OF THE STORY..and as much as I would like to wrte everything in PINK I wont kill your eyes  hhppy..Well, everything everyone said is 100000% true! Carl, Dennis (DJ) it was my pleasure to finally meet and fish with you!! Fishing between Mark and Dennis while Denn was hanging over in the corner being the slient but deadly fisherman pulling up like 5 at a shot ( I'LLLL REMEMBER THAT DEAR  rofla ) and Capt. Carl keeping us over a TON OF FISH,seriously what more could a girl ask for....And one special thank you to Carl and Rod,   :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* THANK YOU!!!  :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* Yes I am a bit of a mother hen, but if 'my guys' are happy I am happy... and trust me when I say it does not cut into any fishing time on my end what so ever!!! But somehow I think ya'll know that already!!  Mark, I love your 'Wonderwoman' comment but honeslty you guys make it so easy for me to love and take care of you. You are all so nice and caring, wiseass, ballbusting guys who I would not give up for anything... ok ok MAYBE a 40+ lb striper, but hopefully I'll catch my first one with you guys!!!  Now for fishing.... cfzd cfzd Capt Carl put us over so many fish it was sick!!! Dave kept the bait comming and comming and comming!!! He was great!!!! All sorts of fish came up... even lil itty bitty teeeeny tiny ones... Denn(DJ) Why didnt I get pitcs of thoes??? How ever you did hook um clean so thats skill if you ask me! Even a few shorts came up which was neat!! One of the seabass we had, Dave made a ??????? that was AMAZING!!!!  clp clp I told my mom about it and she thought it was the coolest thing ever, so did I and MAN WAS IT GOOD!!!!  t^ I need to know how to make it so when I take my brother out, I can hook him up and impress him as you guys did me!!  ;D ;) Back at the dock, when I saw how many fish we actually kept, I had to help Dave, and when the Captain said sure Trish knock yourself out, thats just what I did!!!! Thanks for letting me help...  :-* So with allll of that, to EVERYONE, thank you thank you thank you!!! You made this girl one happy fisherman with a bag of meat to show for it!!! I am sooooo ready for our next adventure together, loving you all... Trish  :-*

Offline Ms Fish

• Super Hero Member
« Reply #34 on: September 30, 2012, 11:22:42 AM »
Good for you guys...Great to see Trish out there.  Trish we still have to get you fishing the surf down this way.

Happy Catching

Paul
I'd love that Paul... tell me when and where.... I have a beautiful pole from Mark and my Dads surf pole, so with a lil luck and your guidance I'll land a few!!!

Offline Ms Fish

• Super Hero Member
« Reply #35 on: September 30, 2012, 11:25:07 AM »
Did ikat break out the kp?

oh, IKAT, 'broke' something but we can let him chime in if he wishes on that one

sorry denn...i couldn't resist. smk

cfzd cfzd cfzd hhppy I didn't say it... WE LOVE YOU DENN!!!!!!!  :-*

Offline hiking

• Super Hero Member
« Reply #36 on: September 30, 2012, 12:59:28 PM »
great job to the whole crew, plenty of fish but more important, lots of fun. good job yet again capt. Carl clp clp
Paul cell 908-415-9542

Offline paul-e

• Super Hero Member
« Reply #37 on: September 30, 2012, 01:30:11 PM »
 clp clp chrz
"When the people fear their government, there is tyranny; when the government fears the people, there is liberty."
Thomas Jefferson

Offline IKAT

• Super Hero Member
« Reply #38 on: September 30, 2012, 02:50:24 PM »
 grtn

Some of the porgies are making it to the table now  t^

See U later   ;D ;D

Offline Reel McCoy

• AKA usd00017
  • Super Hero Member
« Reply #39 on: September 30, 2012, 03:09:38 PM »
 clp clp clp Sounds like a great trip.  t^
22' Grady-White Reel McCoy II

NJSFlogofinal1

BSX

terrafin

Heavy Duty truck Parts On Line

Web Site Design

JSBSE_430x80.png

Know Before You Go

Local Weather | Marine Bouy Weather | Inshore Forecast | Offshore Forecast | Interactive Wind Charts | Tide Charts | Sea Surface Temps | Chlorophyll Concentrates | Online Chart Viewer

-

new jersey marine weather forecastterrafin

-