Author Topic: Closing Day for FLUKE  (Read 1111 times)

Offline Luna Sea 5

• Admin
  • Super Hero Member
  • Nick (Luna Sea 5)
    • My Facebook Profile
Closing Day for FLUKE
« on: September 08, 2007, 05:06:09 PM »
Monday the 10th is closing day... Is that the fishable last day or is the last fishable day for Fluke Sunday before midnight.

Fish out of Toms River NJ.
Call Nick for open boat, 973-417-5756, or on Channel 68.

Team Luna Sea 6

Offline IrishAyes

• Fishing At It's Finest
  • Admin
  • Super Hero Member
Re: Closing Day for FLUKE
« Reply #1 on: September 08, 2007, 05:18:30 PM »
The way I interpret it, Monday is the last day to fish for fluke this year.  I will be out there if the weather permits.

Good luck to all for the last two days of fluking this year.  Hopefully someone will come to their senses and realize the vast quantity of fluke that pave the bottom of our waters and make regulations that make some sense.
Captain Joe of the Irish Ayes

May the holes in your net be no larger than the fish in it.  ~Irish Blessing

Offline wb

• Super Hero Member
Re: Closing Day for FLUKE
« Reply #2 on: September 10, 2007, 12:52:03 PM »
Hopefully someone will come to their senses and realize the vast quantity of fluke that pave the bottom of our waters and make regulations that make some sense.

Well put... I was thinking just this morning how the weather is still nice and the boat still runs and yes maybe I would like to try for fluke a few more times this year...O wait I live and boat in NJ and I'm not a dragger so maybe not...

NJSFlogofinal1

BSX

terrafin

Heavy Duty truck Parts On Line

Web Site Design

Bill Chaser Charters

Know Before You Go

Local Weather | Marine Bouy Weather | Inshore Forecast | Offshore Forecast | Interactive Wind Charts | Tide Charts | Sea Surface Temps | Chlorophyll Concentrates | Online Chart Viewer

-

new jersey marine weather forecastterrafin

-