Author Topic: A Great Weekend For Some .......Truck Fishing  (Read 2249 times)

Offline kayak1

• only at night
A Great Weekend For Some .......Truck Fishing
« on: October 26, 2012, 07:14:56 PM »
Back in the day when the weather was bad and the surf was just way to rough to fish.... We would find areas that we could park our trucks and fish bait like Bunker Heads or Clams.

The nasty weather they are calling for this weekend will make fishing the ocean front impossible.......But there are tons of parking areas around Ocean and Monmouth county that are great for fishing bait when the weather is bad in the ocean.

The Big Bass and Blues will enter in the inlets to take cover and follow the bait.... And we all know fish will feed heavy just before a big storm.

So find a spot to park.....Cast your bait....Put the rod in the rod holder on the truck.....Set the drag.....Sit in the truck and wait for that hit.

Hey its better then sitting home thinking about fishing......Plus there are a lot of areas to just fish and have some fun.

I'm doing the truck thing.....

Kayak-1
The areas I fish are the ones you said where a wast of time

Offline BigAl13

• Super Hero Member
  • Fish out of Keyport
Re: A Great Weekend For Some .......Truck Fishing
« Reply #1 on: October 26, 2012, 09:54:45 PM »
Just make sure you have a real truck or youll be a turtle
Its better to sit in a boat and think about God, than to sit in a church and think about fishing.

Offline overbite

• Super Hero Member
Re: A Great Weekend For Some .......Truck Fishing
« Reply #2 on: October 27, 2012, 06:17:32 PM »
Back in the day when the weather was bad and the surf was just way to rough to fish.... We would find areas that we could park our trucks and fish bait like Bunker Heads or Clams.

The nasty weather they are calling for this weekend will make fishing the ocean front impossible.......But there are tons of parking areas around Ocean and Monmouth county that are great for fishing bait when the weather is bad in the ocean.

The Big Bass and Blues will enter in the inlets to take cover and follow the bait.... And we all know fish will feed heavy just before a big storm.

So find a spot to park.....Cast your bait....Put the rod in the rod holder on the truck.....Set the drag.....Sit in the truck and wait for that hit.

Hey its better then sitting home thinking about fishing......Plus there are a lot of areas to just fish and have some fun.

I'm doing the truck thing.....

Kayak-1
[/quot

Does that Truck Float The parking lots will be under water as well. I take the couch approach till this is all done.

NJSFlogofinal1

BSX

terrafin

Heavy Duty truck Parts On Line

Web Site Design

JSBSE_430x80.png

Know Before You Go

Local Weather | Marine Bouy Weather | Inshore Forecast | Offshore Forecast | Interactive Wind Charts | Tide Charts | Sea Surface Temps | Chlorophyll Concentrates | Online Chart Viewer

-

new jersey marine weather forecastterrafin

-