Author Topic: A New Set Of Problems And Fishery Disaster Aid APP.WED. 11/14/2012  (Read 2887 times)

Offline overbite

• Super Hero Member
The Asbury Park Press today has 2 important Pcs. One Titled ( A NEW SET OF PROBLEMS,) The other ( Christie seeks Disaster aid for fishing industry ).

The first one is the nightmares facing Boat owners and people effected by the boats will face.  fcp  :headscra:

The second one effects us all.
Seems the Rec. part of fishing generates more money the the Commercial.

I again turn and ask for help it posting a link to these subjects. Please Mr. HotRod Help. I have to learn how to do it  5hrug.
My comment on the first one is all boat owners and people effected by a boat will need a lot help discerning it all. but it lists where to turn. Good Luck to all.

Offline Still Running

• AKA-Rick(Dieselhp)
  • Admin
  • Super Hero Member
    • truck parts
Fishing Sandy Hook and anywhere I can get on a boat.

My biggest fear is when I die my wife sells all of my fishing tackle for what she thinks I paid for it!
Www.HNCTruckParts.com

Offline Reckless

• AKA Frankeu
  • Super Hero Member
Re: A New Set Of Problems And Fishery Disaster Aid APP.WED. 11/14/2012
« Reply #2 on: November 14, 2012, 08:11:39 AM »
Just copy the link and paste in the forum. Highlight the link, right click, copy. To paste, right click then paste. Hope this helps.

Offline overbite

• Super Hero Member
« Reply #3 on: November 14, 2012, 08:34:03 AM »
Just copy the link and paste in the forum. Highlight the link, right click, copy. To paste, right click then paste. Hope this helps.
http://www.app.com/viewart/20121114/NJNEWS/311140037/Christie-seeks-disaster-aid-fishing-industry
Reckless easy for you to say harder for me to do.
Still running please do the other one on the Insurances issue. that's the most important one again thanks Bill

Offline Andys Delight

• Super Hero Member
« Reply #5 on: November 14, 2012, 09:14:56 AM »
This one?

http://www.app.com/viewart/20121113/NJBIZ/311130071/Boat-owners-usually-responsible-removing-their-boats-from-other-people-s-yards-after-Sandy

I love the tone of the last line in the article-“Hopefully this is a lesson to people maybe going forward that they want to consider insurance for this purpose”

Yes, everyone should have insurance on their boat.  Liability at least.  That being said Insurance companies shouldn't make people have to jumpo through hoops and dance like a monkey to get the money once they file a claim.  You pay your premiums for INSURANCE!  That's the whole purpose.  Insurance companies have no problems telling you your premiums are going up, they only have issues when you actually need their service.  Bunch of scumbags.
The cure for everything is salt water: sweat, tears, and the sea.

Offline overbite

• Super Hero Member
« Reply #6 on: November 14, 2012, 09:59:05 AM »
This one?

http://www.app.com/viewart/20121113/NJBIZ/311130071/Boat-owners-usually-responsible-removing-their-boats-from-other-people-s-yards-after-Sandy

Reckless Thank you  slt I got to learn how to do that. My son tried some time ago but look how long it took to get That Brother wireless printer up and running. with backward instructions.  smk

Offline overbite

• Super Hero Member
« Reply #7 on: November 14, 2012, 10:25:43 AM »
Andy Remember the insurance company's are there to make money. For anyone to anticipated their needs is not easy, when one is trying to save money. On what, when and how much is needed. One can become insurance Poor, when is to much insurance or not enough insurance come into play. Even when you feel you have enough and are completely covered The legal wording in any policy will  jump up and get you. Like was it wind was it water  was it a thunder storm or a Nor'easter or a  hurricane. was it a full moon. were you standing on one leg when it happened after sundown. I guess one can only learn form our and others mistakes and do not repeat them.

Review all insurance policy's with a trusted agent Home, Life ,Car, boat, what ever, Suggestion I have all my insurance under on company. Life. Home, Cars, That I have trusted for And they come up for review every year for renewal. I read for any changes or increases. and question them. I can speak with or have a agent come to the house to review or make any changes needed, There are so many things that can void the insurance you pay for thinking you have been covered for many years that you are never aware of.
Be active with insurance, its your money and protection be informed.
Just as Ignorance of the law is no excuse. The same apply's to your insurance. To bad this all brought about this issue but. hopefully we all can learn from it. Sorry for the long post. Bill

NJSFlogofinal1

BSX

terrafin

Heavy Duty truck Parts On Line

Web Site Design

JSBSE_430x80.png

Know Before You Go

Local Weather | Marine Bouy Weather | Inshore Forecast | Offshore Forecast | Interactive Wind Charts | Tide Charts | Sea Surface Temps | Chlorophyll Concentrates | Online Chart Viewer

-

new jersey marine weather forecastterrafin

-