Author Topic: Evening Sykk Physh 9/16  (Read 14352 times)

Online Hotrod

• Administrator
  • Super Hero Member
  • The Phyllis Ann
    • NJ Outdoords Media
Re: Evening Sykk Physh 9/16
« Reply #20 on: September 18, 2007, 08:09:00 PM »
by the way that little thresher is cute go catch a real one.

Last chance Tunna.  It's your call...  Your Drama filled type posts don't belong on this board..  go with the flow or don't go at all.

Your call.

Offline TUNAMAN

« Reply #21 on: September 18, 2007, 08:09:22 PM »
your the weak one your gonna sue me because i ask for a pic wow you have problems. t^

Online Hotrod

• Administrator
  • Super Hero Member
  • The Phyllis Ann
    • NJ Outdoords Media
« Reply #22 on: September 18, 2007, 08:14:39 PM »
by the way that little thresher is cute go catch a real one.

Last chance Tunna.  It's your call...  Your Drama filled type posts don't belong on this board..  go with the flow or don't go at all.

Your call.

Ruger314

« Reply #23 on: September 18, 2007, 08:16:01 PM »
just to funny!!! thats right other site have all the pictures too!!.. I take nothing personally .. but best of luck to you!!

Offline TUNAMAN

« Reply #24 on: September 18, 2007, 08:19:37 PM »
like i said how is there drama all i asked for is a picture and i get bashed but yet i dont hear you saying anything about. discrimination.

Offline TUNAMAN

« Reply #25 on: September 18, 2007, 08:20:25 PM »
im gonna leave it at that well let the talking tske place at the tournament

Ruger314

« Reply #26 on: September 18, 2007, 08:24:16 PM »
too bad I don't fish tournamenst in the fall or in the spring.. I have a business that is mostly weekend work.. Like I said in the post I did't take pics..
Tunaman I personally have nothing against you.. So I don't see any reason to try to throw digs at each other..

And also many members read the post for locations to have a given game plan.. that night the  19, the reach were hot..

good luck..

Offline TUNAMAN

« Reply #27 on: September 18, 2007, 08:24:54 PM »
 here we go again with capt no boat and his sarcastic remarks thats an attack i hope he got a warning also. And by the way ask the people in the hudson river if i have a boat me and bobber took there money. Enough said no more drama from me. Ill let thursday pics do the talking

Offline TUNAMAN

« Reply #28 on: September 18, 2007, 08:29:45 PM »
im sure your a good guy joey i will not bust your balls any more good luck with your buisness.

Ruger314

« Reply #29 on: September 18, 2007, 08:31:45 PM »
all I can say is Vick.. you put yourself in this position once before and members on this site are pretty strick about what is said.. Its a site for helping each other out, not just winning and taking the money..

I let you have this and I'll leave the site.. because the drama and nonsense is silly!!

good luck and enjoy the webpage!

Ruger314

« Reply #30 on: September 18, 2007, 08:34:13 PM »
it would be great just to get along.. it was you who even gave me the number for Percy so why bust my balls,, Like I said guys here may read what you write not as busting balls because of the last times drama...

If I go fishing this week I'll take pics..

good luck on thursday!

Offline The Broken One

• Super Hero Member
« Reply #31 on: September 18, 2007, 08:34:46 PM »
Sounded like a good report to me.... nice catch and day out Joey....

But the other guy throwing his 2 cents in with the capt no boat remark WAS uncalled for and was drama filled as well... But obviously not for me to decide.....

Fish on Garth....

"When the game is over, the kings and the pawns go back in the same box"

Online Hotrod

• Administrator
  • Super Hero Member
  • The Phyllis Ann
    • NJ Outdoords Media
« Reply #32 on: September 18, 2007, 08:57:35 PM »
I can understand a lot of "other fishing boards" look at fishing as a competition.  Here we don't...

We Post reports Not boast them.  Nothing wrong with having the competitive outlook.  But here were trying to get away from that.

Offline bowguide

« Reply #33 on: September 18, 2007, 09:31:42 PM »
Well tunaman your post would have been fine without the superstar quote but you threw it in anyway so whats the matter cant take it when someone throws one right back at you? Joes already done ALOT more for people on this site than you could ever dream of his generosity and sportsmanship have been proven time and again just read past posts.As far as his "cute" thresher goes this was his first year trying for sharks and he did it on his own with little other than advice from those who have gone before him. So when he becomes a "pro" like yourself Ill put my money on him

Offline TUNAMAN

« Reply #34 on: September 18, 2007, 11:08:18 PM »
or was it by mistake while fluking. Helping people is fine tell them the fish are at the 19 like you couldnt tell with 100 boats there sunday. funny that you say i have no boat i have 3. so next time get the facts str8 i sent you a private email to keep this off the board but you didnt reply.im not gonna start anymore drama well do the walking at the tourney like i said if it happens.

Ruger314

« Reply #35 on: September 18, 2007, 11:38:17 PM »
just to let you know when i was at the rock pile it was me and another boat before i left.. yes it was the afternoon into the night before i headed to NY city

again i have nothing against you.. if you fished the am i was not out until almost 5pm

good luck

Offline bowguide

« Reply #36 on: September 19, 2007, 06:08:33 AM »
well Vic regardless of all the facts you seem to be the only one on this site causing trouble nobody has denied your fishing ability or even challenged it for that matter.We have a nice long uneventful summer and your first post back you start up,makes no sense I could understand if joe went after you but as far as I know he hasnt.If you dont have anything nice to say dont.We would all be the better for it. Good luck in your tournament and make sure you post some pics.Life is to short and we got out of grade school a LONG time ago.
« Last Edit: September 19, 2007, 08:28:50 AM by Joey G. »

Offline Mister Penguin

« Reply #37 on: September 19, 2007, 10:08:26 AM »
or was it by mistake while fluking. Helping people is fine tell them the fish are at the 19 like you couldnt tell with 100 boats there sunday.
Dude why are you still bustin chops, Joey goes above and beyond to help people experience something a person hasnt experienced before, not just showing where the fish are.  You are being a total jackass, stop it.

Offline TUNAMAN

« Reply #38 on: September 19, 2007, 10:10:34 PM »
you guys are the best.

Offline The Broken One

• Super Hero Member
« Reply #39 on: September 19, 2007, 10:58:41 PM »
Looks like Vic's Judge and Jury has been picked here on NJSWF......

OOP's..... Wrong Vic.....
"When the game is over, the kings and the pawns go back in the same box"

NJSFlogofinal1

BSX

terrafin

Heavy Duty truck Parts On Line

Web Site Design

Bill Chaser Charters

Know Before You Go

Local Weather | Marine Bouy Weather | Inshore Forecast | Offshore Forecast | Interactive Wind Charts | Tide Charts | Sea Surface Temps | Chlorophyll Concentrates | Online Chart Viewer

-

new jersey marine weather forecastterrafin

-