Author Topic: Hello Looking for a good guy to out fishing with?  (Read 2384 times)

Offline Royalstewart

Hello Looking for a good guy to out fishing with?
« on: September 16, 2013, 04:59:08 PM »
Hi my name is Jim.  A 59 year-old living in Princeton.  If you have a boat and are looking for someone to go fishing with I'm the guy!  I'm at the point of my life that I am semi-retired, having owned my own business for 20 years.   Looking to buy a boat in 2014.

Anyway, I know there must be some Captains out there that want a mate.  I have my NJ boating  safety certifcate, in fact years ago I had 32' Egg Harbor and a 24 Aquasport out of out Cos Cob, CT.  . . .  then I had 4 kids and my career so the boats went out the window.  Again looking to get back into. now that it is just me and wife.

You'll find that I am a great guy, married 35 years to the same girl, and somewhat responsible.  And will be a good mate and companion for you for fishing as I love to fish!  Just came back from vacation in Manine - Cosco Bay.  Just want to get into again now that I have the time.  I will split all expenses and even wash down your boat.

So if you are looking for an old, wee fat, Scottish guy (I even play the pipes) to go out fishing with,  I'm the guy!

Thank you.

Jim Boyd
« Last Edit: September 16, 2013, 05:22:16 PM by Royalstewart »

Offline Royalstewart

Re: Hello Looking for a good guy to out fishing with?
« Reply #1 on: September 18, 2013, 12:08:33 AM »
Gee, I hope I didn't come on to strong but modesty is one of my strong points.  Years ago I would have loved to someone like me come out with me fish.  So fine.  I'll be here and with a new boat this spring.  Thank you

Offline Bucktail

• Just a Jig-alo
  • Admin
  • Super Hero Member
  • Have jigs. Will travel.
    • NJ Saltwater Fishing Tackle
« Reply #2 on: September 18, 2013, 12:17:22 AM »
Hi Jim wa

Offline Hunter 2

• RFA-NJ Member
  • Super Hero Member
  • 36' Topaz Express "Hallie Loren"
« Reply #3 on: September 18, 2013, 05:42:25 AM »
Hi Jim,
    Welcome to NJSWF slt
 Stick around and usually the captains post up open boat days. Sometimes they are private boats along with charters. Capt.Carl of Wet Dreams Charters out of the highlands would be an nice boat to jump on.
       Good luck scouting around for a new boat. t
Eddie "Hunter 2"
36' Topaz "Hallie Loren"    Charter boat sailing from Wagners Marina, Keyport NJ

Life is short, Fish Hard.

Offline BigAl13

• Super Hero Member
  • Fish out of Keyport
« Reply #4 on: September 18, 2013, 06:58:36 AM »
 whs
Its better to sit in a boat and think about God, than to sit in a church and think about fishing.

NJSFlogofinal1

BSX

terrafin

Heavy Duty truck Parts On Line

Web Site Design

Know Before You Go

Local Weather | Marine Bouy Weather | Inshore Forecast | Offshore Forecast | Interactive Wind Charts | Tide Charts | Sea Surface Temps | Chlorophyll Concentrates | Online Chart Viewer

-

new jersey marine weather forecastterrafin

-