Author Topic: Any takers for a spot on Voyager Offshore Trip?  (Read 3882 times)

Offline Galsmiley

Any takers for a spot on Voyager Offshore Trip?
« on: October 03, 2013, 10:42:58 AM »
Hi,

I have a spot booked on the Voyager's 30-hour Tile/Tuna offshore trip next week, currently sold out. The trip leaves 7am Thursday October 10 and returns Friday afternoon. I will not be able to make the trip. The boat is going to see if they can sell my spot so I can switch to the one-day tilefish at the end of the month. I thought I'd post here to see if there are any takers. The fare is $375. Please message me if you are interested!

Thanks,
Denise
If people concentrated on the really important things in life, there'd be a shortage of fishing poles.

Offline Bucktail

• Just a Jig-alo
  • Admin
  • Super Hero Member
  • Have jigs. Will travel.
    • NJ Saltwater Fishing Tackle
Re: Any takers for a spot on Voyager Offshore Trip?
« Reply #1 on: October 03, 2013, 04:11:42 PM »
Wish I could.  Good luck selling your spot. t^

Offline Fishin Dude

• Super Hero Member
  • FISH CONTROL MY BRAIN
« Reply #2 on: October 03, 2013, 08:28:54 PM »
Thursday/Friday is tough for me this month, if it was the weekend, I'd be all over it. Good Luck, it should go with the reports that I've heard.
I've spent most of my life fishing, the rest I've just wasted     <'((((><

Offline Galsmiley

« Reply #3 on: October 06, 2013, 09:02:45 PM »
Hi,

I have a spot booked on the Voyager's 30-hour Tile/Tuna offshore trip next week, currently sold out. The trip leaves 7am Thursday October 10 and returns Friday afternoon. I will not be able to make the trip. The boat is going to see if they can sell my spot so I can switch to the one-day tilefish at the end of the month. I thought I'd post here to see if there are any takers. The fare is $375. Please message me if you are interested!

Thanks,
Denise

They were able to sell the spot, thanks anyway!
If people concentrated on the really important things in life, there'd be a shortage of fishing poles.

NJSFlogofinal1

BSX

terrafin

Heavy Duty truck Parts On Line

Web Site Design

JSBSE_430x80.png

Know Before You Go

Local Weather | Marine Bouy Weather | Inshore Forecast | Offshore Forecast | Interactive Wind Charts | Tide Charts | Sea Surface Temps | Chlorophyll Concentrates | Online Chart Viewer

-

new jersey marine weather forecastterrafin

-