Author Topic: NJSWF Blackfish Trip on the Sea Horse 12/7/13  (Read 29452 times)

Offline Uncle Luna

• Super Hero Member
Re: NJSWF Blackfish Trip on the Sea Horse 12/7/13
« Reply #20 on: December 07, 2013, 09:42:20 PM »
I know it's been said numerous times but thanks again Trish for catering the trip today. Food was on the money, msfsh. And to everyone else involved with making it happen.
5 more months to our annual dinner See you all soon, it will be here before we know it.
Member Team Luna Sea 4

Offline SHARKBITE

• Shark Bite Bucktails
  • Sponsor
  • Super Hero Member
    • Shark Bite Bucktails
« Reply #21 on: December 08, 2013, 06:37:19 AM »
So apparently my sleep deprivation and "Comfort" took hold before I submitted last night nts, thus no post last night! Great time yesterday meeting more members and faces to names. Trish, awesome job with the food and your time to make things as many have said. For all involved in pulling the trip together, great job, I know it's a daunting task at times, greatly appreciated and look forward to other chances to get back out there with the site members.

Offline Capt. Carl

• New Jersey Fishing Guru
  • Sponsor
  • Super Hero Member
  • Hired Gun
« Reply #22 on: December 08, 2013, 07:14:11 AM »
Sounds like a great time!
Trish....u are the best caterer I know!.....and a pretty good fisherwoman to boot! t^
Capt. Carl DiMenna
100 Ton U.S.C.G Master

Offline Ms Fish

• Super Hero Member
« Reply #23 on: December 08, 2013, 08:35:38 AM »
grtn Gooooooooood Morning Family!!! grtn WOW! What a day yesterday! As always, I giggled and smiled all day long! What more could this girl ask for then to spend the entire day with guys like you!!! Ok Ok maybe a keeper seeing as the 5 shorts I got just didn't cut it but Mark was super nice in giving me his keeper to make for mom and I!
THANKS MARK!  msfsh

You're all very welcome for the goodies! It truly is my pleasure to take care of you guys and I'm happy everything turned out ok! Always know that I am open to suggestions on what you guys like or what you want me to make. Seeing as everything was pretty much gone by the end of the trip, I guess I did ok this time around. t^ So with no further a-due (I don't know how to spell that word a-due 5hrug) here are all the photos I took! My apologies I didn't post them last night. Even though I am a trooper and can stick it out with the best, I was just beat up by the time I got home. All I wanted was my TV remote and my bed! LOL Thank you all for letting me in and accepting me for me! Love ya's!  :-*   Trish  msfsh

Offline Ms Fish

• Super Hero Member
« Reply #24 on: December 08, 2013, 08:39:26 AM »
Some more....  ;D

Offline Wreckfish

• Super Hero Member
« Reply #25 on: December 08, 2013, 08:40:52 AM »
First, I would like to thank all those responsible for putting this together. I know it’s a lot of work, time and frustration so it is much appreciated.   Jake and I had a great time.  It was great seeing folks I haven’t seen in a while and I caught some fish too.  I would like to make a few observations from yesterdays trip.

1)NJBob actually a kind, sensitive, caring person and really loved by the mates.
2)Big Al’s brother wears girl socks.
3) A plate of Jumbo Shrimp place in front of me doesn’t last long.
4)Kenny can eat a whole cupcake in one bite – I saw it with my own eyes, twice.
5)Trish’s cupcakes are moist and delicious.
6)I can’t speak for the TEC’s but Trish’s PEC were great too.
7)Treebeard not only doesn’t mind when you grab his ass, he likes it,
8)Yes the square end of the board is much warmer then the pointy end, but the real men hang in the pointy end.
9)You can put lots of crab parts and bergals down the back of Jakes bibs and it doesn’t slow him down from fishing – only food does.
10) What the heck was second place?

Offline Ms Fish

• Super Hero Member
« Reply #26 on: December 08, 2013, 08:43:23 AM »
YES there are still MORE  hhppy

Offline Ms Fish

• Super Hero Member
« Reply #27 on: December 08, 2013, 08:49:51 AM »
Stillllll going....Can ya tell I like to take pictures! Hey I gotta make sure I get everyone!! Hopefully I did!   

Offline Ms Fish

• Super Hero Member
« Reply #28 on: December 08, 2013, 08:52:35 AM »
Last one......  clp thanks again to EVERY SINGLE ONE OF YOU for making this trip one to remember!!! Love ya's!!

WHEN IS THE NEXT TRIP!!! LET'S FISH!!!

Offline ChrisL

• Super Hero Member
    • Oak Lane Woodworks
« Reply #29 on: December 08, 2013, 09:15:07 AM »
Was there 3 Trish's on the boat?  Photographer, caterer and still time to hook some fish   msfsh msfsh

Offline Treebeard

• Super Hero Member
« Reply #30 on: December 08, 2013, 09:17:53 AM »
Another grand adventure with this fine bunch.. hard to expand on whats been said, other than to say my face still hurts from smiling/laughing so much.. Thanks to all the guys  who worked to put it together..  slt  and especially to our lovely and talented caterer for all the great food, and for recording the trip for posterity with the pics.. I'm ready for the next one!   msfsh  msfsh  chrz chrz

Offline Fishin Dude

• Super Hero Member
  • FISH CONTROL MY BRAIN
« Reply #31 on: December 08, 2013, 09:24:58 AM »
Great photos Trish, Thanks again for everything you did for us.  msfsh
I've spent most of my life fishing, the rest I've just wasted     <'((((><

Offline Hunter 2

• RFA-NJ Member
  • Super Hero Member
  • 36' Topaz Express "Hallie Loren"
« Reply #32 on: December 08, 2013, 09:35:12 AM »
Great photos t^

The full moon in the cabin that Skip provided might have effected the bite.  ;D
Eddie "Hunter 2"
36' Topaz "Hallie Loren"    Charter boat sailing from Wagners Marina, Keyport NJ

Life is short, Fish Hard.

Offline wb

• Super Hero Member
« Reply #33 on: December 08, 2013, 09:36:41 AM »
man I can't believe I had to miss another one...

I am feeling better and back at home now, taking it easy. Thanks for all the well wishes.

Photo of my catch 12/7 below:

Offline ChrisL

• Super Hero Member
    • Oak Lane Woodworks
« Reply #34 on: December 08, 2013, 09:37:14 AM »
I hooked up Paule with a special Kansas City Tog rig which is know for producing well in the mid -west. pawle

For the "Real Men" that didn't get to see it first hand because they were freezing their jewels off with no funk in the pointy end of the vessel....

« Last Edit: December 08, 2013, 09:45:19 AM by ChrisL »

Online Hotrod

• Administrator
  • Super Hero Member
  • The Phyllis Ann
    • NJ Outdoords Media
« Reply #35 on: December 08, 2013, 09:38:39 AM »
Looked like a great time.. t^

Offline Luna Sea 5

• Admin
  • Super Hero Member
  • Nick (Luna Sea 5)
    • My Facebook Profile
« Reply #36 on: December 08, 2013, 09:38:49 AM »
Nice trip everyone... Looking at the all that clothing makes me feel COLD.. LOL.. I like fishing topless, so this wouldn't have worked for me.. lol..

I seems like if I want to eat good, I need Trish and Uncle Luna on my Luna Sea.. Uncle Luna is great for breakfast, and Trish for Lunch.. Oh.. and one young stud to lift the anchor.. lol..

See you guys at the party and on the water in the spring.. Stay warm my friends..
Fish out of Toms River NJ.
Call Nick for open boat, 973-417-5756, or on Channel 68.

Team Luna Sea 6

Offline bayonne

« Reply #37 on: December 08, 2013, 09:40:24 AM »
as always a great day with a great bunch of guys and trish ms fish its not a trip with out her what a great job on the food and snacks clp clp clp clp clp clp

Offline SHARKBITE

• Shark Bite Bucktails
  • Sponsor
  • Super Hero Member
    • Shark Bite Bucktails
« Reply #38 on: December 08, 2013, 09:43:21 AM »
Great photos t^

The full moon in the cabin that Skip provided might have effected the bite.  ;D

It sure effected and impaired my eye sight!! cfzd rofla  rofla hhppy

Offline IrishAyes

• Fishing At It's Finest
  • Admin
  • Super Hero Member
« Reply #39 on: December 08, 2013, 10:20:21 AM »
Received a call from Johhny Oz this morning. As much as he wanted to post on his winnings he was unable to do so due to computer difficulties (he needs one that works and is more user friendly ).

Anyway...John wanted to extend his sincere thanks to everyone who made this trip possible. He is ecstatic about his winning the custom rod and Canyon reel, fully loaded with backing and 300 yards of 50# power pro line. He wanted to thank Phil for his excellent job in creating this quality product saying he finally got a good look at it today (using his much needed glasses to really see what's happening around him) and was highly impressed with the quality and thought that went into making this fine addition to his arsenal (yes, Johnny brings 4-5 rods aboard the Irish Ayes every trip  nosmly) (note to self...next year we go the airline rule, 1 carry on, anything extra $25 an item. Just think, with that, I could retire. Oh yea, I am retired ;D).

I would like to thank Kenny for his tireless effort in putting this trip together. I was behind the scenes and know exactly what Kenny was dealing with in lining everything up to make for a perfect outcome.

Myself, I had a fabulous trip even though I only managed to catch one short, and that was after I stole Bucktail Bob's rod-n-reel after I broke off yet another rig to the bottom.

And I can't forget the food, of which I partook (is that even a word?) in several times throughout the day, great catering service. We MUST use the same caterer for future trips.  t^

Kudos to all who attended, the captain and crew of the Sea Horse and those tireless workers who made this happen.
Captain Joe of the Irish Ayes

May the holes in your net be no larger than the fish in it.  ~Irish Blessing

NJSFlogofinal1

BSX

terrafin

Heavy Duty truck Parts On Line

Web Site Design

JSBSE_430x80.png

Know Before You Go

Local Weather | Marine Bouy Weather | Inshore Forecast | Offshore Forecast | Interactive Wind Charts | Tide Charts | Sea Surface Temps | Chlorophyll Concentrates | Online Chart Viewer

-

new jersey marine weather forecastterrafin

-