Author Topic: Striper Charters Starting NOW!!!!  (Read 2488 times)

Offline Angela Rose Charters

• Angela Rose Charters
Striper Charters Starting NOW!!!!
« on: April 07, 2007, 10:53:24 AM »
With stripers now starting to show up, Angela Rose Charters is now booking for stripers. We will provide bait, tackle, rods, reels, and ice. Our method of madness is clamming untill the bunker show up in force.

Also keep an eye out for fill in spots. When I have a charter that wants to fill a spot or two, I will post all information with contact numbers.

You guys heard first hand, our service is "top notch" and our crew is "top notch"

Here is your "top notch" platform...

Angela Rose II is a 34' King Cat Catamaran that is powered by 770 horses or raw power. Built strictly for big game fishing, her offshore capabilities are ridicules.  When I bought her home from Annapolis, Maryland, we encountered tight 6 foot head seas inside the Delaware River. I trimmed the bow up and we cruised at 25 mph, cutting thru the slop like a hot knife thru butter. On calm days, she tops out at just over 35 mph. Starting up in the bow, she has dual anchors backed by a single windlass anchor retriever. A walk around cabin lets you enjoy to open deck on the bow to bath in the sun. At the anchor, the bow stands a little over 5 feet at the waterline and is secured by a stainless steel safety rail that stretches aft to amidships In the stern, she sports an unmatched 172 square foot cockpit with a fresh and salt water washdown, a giant fish box, and a 40 gallon livewell and coming pads. A generator will light up the night for night bluefishing or parties. Forward and below houses the comforts of home with a microwave, fridge, a sink, oven range, and ample storage area. There are also 2 twin berthing area with storage, power outlets and lights. The full size head is equipped with a shower and a fresh water sink. A table to eat sit front and center. 8 adult life preservers and 6 children's life preservers are also located in a storage compartment below. Back on deck, you will find an AM/FM/CD radio with a speaker system, and mood lights that are hidden underneath the gunwales.  Inside the wheelhouse, Furuno Electronics litter the helm. They include a 36 mile radar, a GPS chart plotter with tracking controls, color depth / fish finder, an auto pilot, and an underwater camera. There is a back to back seating to port and bench for 3 to starboard. The flybride has seating for 3 and is equipped with a VHF radio and the Furuno chartplotter.

Capt. Anthony
848 992 7594
« Last Edit: April 07, 2007, 10:55:59 AM by Angela Rose Charters »

Team Luna Sea 3 / Angela Rose
1st Annual Fluke Tourny 3rd Place Winners

2nd NJSWF.com Fluke-a-thon 4th Place Winners

Offline catfish hunter

• Super Hero Member
Re: Striper Charters Starting NOW!!!!
« Reply #1 on: April 07, 2007, 11:06:56 AM »
I dont think I heard anything bad about you guys yet,everyone that used you so far praised you and your team ,best of luck this season

NJSFlogofinal1

BSX

terrafin

Heavy Duty truck Parts On Line

Web Site Design

Bill Chaser Charters

Know Before You Go

Local Weather | Marine Bouy Weather | Inshore Forecast | Offshore Forecast | Interactive Wind Charts | Tide Charts | Sea Surface Temps | Chlorophyll Concentrates | Online Chart Viewer

-

new jersey marine weather forecastterrafin

-