Author Topic: Stollen Cooler Rack PLEASE READ!!!  (Read 3856 times)

Offline ped579

• NJSF Field Reporter
  • Super Hero Member
  • Happiness is long casts, tight lines & bent rods
Stollen Cooler Rack PLEASE READ!!!
« on: April 06, 2014, 06:56:04 PM »
PLEASE READ THIS! We received this from one of the NJBBA members who had his cooler rack stolen. Please share this to really get the word out. If anyone sees this rack or hears anything about this, please send me a message, and we will get the rack back to it's rightful owner.

My custom-made 4 pole aluminum cooler rack was stolen from my yard on 4-1-14. It had my aluminum die-cast limited edition membership plaque bolted to it (#276) with my lifetime membership sticker.
Distinguishing features included a cast aluminum coca-cola bottle opener; front square tubes to hold a bait tray and four tabs to retain the cooler (48 qt size).

I wanted to notify you in case the rack/plate is being used in a manner on the beach that does not coincide with NJBBA regulations.

Happy Catching

Paul
IN GOD WE TRUST

"Hypocrisy is not a fault these days - it is a lifestyle"

NJBBA: 4567

Ham Call; N2HYG Monitor RPT.  146.835

Offline Fishin Dude

• Super Hero Member
  • FISH CONTROL MY BRAIN
Re: Stollen Cooler Rack PLEASE READ!!!
« Reply #1 on: April 06, 2014, 07:39:19 PM »
A lot of Scumbags out there. If I hear anything I'll let you know Paul.
I've spent most of my life fishing, the rest I've just wasted     <'((((><

Offline Surf Bird

« Reply #2 on: April 06, 2014, 08:13:36 PM »
I would check junk yards or scrap metal recycling . Did they have there name and driver license # engraved on it? WE had a lot of farmers that had aluminum irrigation pipes stolen from fields and farm yards.Todays AP had ran a story about some guy in Little Egg Harbor who was taking copper pipe out of houses.

Surf Bird

Offline Hotrod

• Administrator
  • Super Hero Member
  • The Phyllis Ann
    • NJ Outdoords Media
« Reply #3 on: April 06, 2014, 08:14:56 PM »
 whs

Offline SHARKBITE

• Shark Bite Bucktails
  • Sponsor
  • Super Hero Member
    • Shark Bite Bucktails
« Reply #4 on: April 06, 2014, 08:18:31 PM »
PLEASE READ THIS! We received this from one of the NJBBA members who had his cooler rack stolen. Please share this to really get the word out. If anyone sees this rack or hears anything about this, please send me a message, and we will get the rack back to it's rightful owner.

My custom-made 4 pole aluminum cooler rack was stolen from my yard on 4-1-14. It had my aluminum die-cast limited edition membership plaque bolted to it (#276) with my lifetime membership sticker.
Distinguishing features included a cast aluminum coca-cola bottle opener; front square tubes to hold a bait tray and four tabs to retain the cooler (48 qt size).

I wanted to notify you in case the rack/plate is being used in a manner on the beach that does not coincide with NJBBA regulations.

Happy Catching

Paul

Tell him to monitor the websites..Craigslist /Ebay, other fishing sites for classifieds for it. People hocking ill gotten stuff all the time.

Offline Hunter 2

• RFA-NJ Member
  • Super Hero Member
  • 36' Topaz Express "Hallie Loren"
« Reply #5 on: April 07, 2014, 05:40:50 AM »
Probably some heroin junky looking for some quick cash in scrap metal.
     Every neighborhood has an old beat up truck that drives around when the garbage cans are brought to the curb looking for scrap metal. In this case maybe the junk guy overstepped his bounds and came on to the property.
Eddie "Hunter 2"
36' Topaz "Hallie Loren"    Charter boat sailing from Wagners Marina, Keyport NJ

Life is short, Fish Hard.

Offline Dalejam

• Fish-on
« Reply #6 on: April 07, 2014, 11:54:25 AM »
I'M working on fishing.

NJSFlogofinal1

BSX

terrafin

Heavy Duty truck Parts On Line

Web Site Design

Bill Chaser Charters

Know Before You Go

Local Weather | Marine Bouy Weather | Inshore Forecast | Offshore Forecast | Interactive Wind Charts | Tide Charts | Sea Surface Temps | Chlorophyll Concentrates | Online Chart Viewer

-

new jersey marine weather forecastterrafin

-