Author Topic: Anyone fish Promised Land State Park in PA? Going tomorrow.  (Read 1877 times)

Offline fishon42

• Super Hero Member
  • Salmon On
    • Facebook
Anyone fish Promised Land State Park in PA? Going tomorrow.
« on: April 16, 2014, 08:03:43 AM »
Going to fish the lower lake 173 acres large.. they stock it with brooks browns and rainbows and I  heard theres everything else in there as well... Was wondering what would my best bet be out on a lake... spinners? like panther martins and rooster tails? or should I get down deep with fatheads with a sinker, no bobber and let it go to the bottom...Thanks chrz

my god this channel 11 weather lady is gorgeous.. sorry off topic there  :headscra:
Give a man a fish, and he can eat for a day. But teach a man how to fish, and he'll be dead of mercury poisoning inside of three years.

Offline Scott Bailey

• seabass sharks cod ling stripers i love fishing
Re: Anyone fish Promised Land State Park in PA? Going tomorrow.
« Reply #1 on: April 16, 2014, 09:18:01 AM »
Going to fish the lower lake 173 acres large.. they stock it with brooks browns and rainbows and I  heard theres everything else in there as well... Was wondering what would my best bet be out on a lake... spinners? like panther martins and rooster tails? or should I get down deep with fatheads with a sinker, no bobber and let it go to the bottom...Thanks chrz

my god this channel 11 weather lady is gorgeous.. sorry off topic there  :headscra:
id bring both :)

NJSFlogofinal1

BSX

terrafin

Heavy Duty truck Parts On Line

Web Site Design

Bill Chaser Charters

Know Before You Go

Local Weather | Marine Bouy Weather | Inshore Forecast | Offshore Forecast | Interactive Wind Charts | Tide Charts | Sea Surface Temps | Chlorophyll Concentrates | Online Chart Viewer

-

new jersey marine weather forecastterrafin

-