Author Topic: FISHERMEN/TUESDAY'S FISHING REPORT AND UPDATE....  (Read 1489 times)

Offline 1captainron

• Sponsor
    • Capt Ron's Fishermen
FISHERMEN/TUESDAY'S FISHING REPORT AND UPDATE....
« on: June 17, 2014, 05:23:41 PM »
Bob Puchalski, Bayonne N.J. started the day off with a very nice 7.2 pound beauty.....Fish did take the daily pool at the end of the day.
Had a good drift but the action certainly didn't match the conditions.

Plenty of shorts most of the day with a keeper here and there. Still no-way I would call this "GOOD FLUKE FISHING"!! I think we have learned to settle for what the day gives us and try to make the best of it.
I'm sure the action will get better, hell it's only June 17th! I normally wouldn't start Fluke fishing until the end of June the past couple of years.

Dave and Kellie Bachovichin had a 5 pounder and a couple other keepers for the hard work they put into it today.
Another 6 pounder in the bow and a couple more keepers around the boat to end the day.

Capt. Dan had an early shot at the Stripers last night. Once the current got ripping and the sun went down, that was it!! Loads of Bunker in the area, hopefully things will turn back on for him on the night trips.

July 1st we will start our Night Porgie, Croaker and Spot fishing. Fun Fishing and excellent eating. Check the web-sight for daily updates.

CHARTERED THIS SATURDAY MORNING!!
Capt. Ron

Offline BigAl13

• Super Hero Member
  • Fish out of Keyport
Re: FISHERMEN/TUESDAY'S FISHING REPORT AND UPDATE....
« Reply #1 on: June 17, 2014, 05:26:02 PM »
 clp
Its better to sit in a boat and think about God, than to sit in a church and think about fishing.

Offline Uncle Luna

• Super Hero Member
« Reply #2 on: June 17, 2014, 08:35:53 PM »
 t^
Member Team Luna Sea 4

Offline Hunter 2

• RFA-NJ Member
  • Super Hero Member
  • 36' Topaz Express "Hallie Loren"
« Reply #3 on: June 18, 2014, 05:52:35 AM »
Nice report Capt.Ron t^
Eddie "Hunter 2"
36' Topaz "Hallie Loren"    Charter boat sailing from Wagners Marina, Keyport NJ

Life is short, Fish Hard.

Offline Ms Fish

• Super Hero Member
« Reply #4 on: June 18, 2014, 08:41:35 AM »
clp Hi Capt! Looking forward to fishing with you again this season! I will shoot for August and see if I can get the gang together for our Annual Fluke trip. I don't know if this will be our 3rd or 4th trip, but either way some of us will see you soon! grtn

NJSFlogofinal1

BSX

terrafin

Heavy Duty truck Parts On Line

Web Site Design

Bill Chaser Charters

Know Before You Go

Local Weather | Marine Bouy Weather | Inshore Forecast | Offshore Forecast | Interactive Wind Charts | Tide Charts | Sea Surface Temps | Chlorophyll Concentrates | Online Chart Viewer

-

new jersey marine weather forecastterrafin

-