Author Topic: Clamming  (Read 1510 times)

Offline akamoonman

• john
Clamming
« on: June 27, 2014, 10:24:22 AM »
I drop my boat in the municipal marina @ mantoloking rd by the bridge... Do I need to go all the way to island beach to clam... I know some areas are restricted but is there anywhere closer so i dont burn a crap load of fuel....John ...  ???
john R...

Offline akamoonman

• john
Re: Clamming
« Reply #1 on: June 27, 2014, 03:04:40 PM »
Doesnt anyone know of claming areas besides near island beach state park n the barnegate lighthouse....Somewhere closer to the mantoloking bridge

Are clamming areas a secret like fishing spots... 
john R...

Offline Pfishingruven

• P-Man
  • Super Hero Member
« Reply #2 on: June 27, 2014, 03:20:23 PM »
I don't clam, but looking at the maps, it does not look like there are too many open areas north of IBSP area that would be conducive to clamming. ...And yes, from my understanding, clamming spots are even more secretive than fishing spots. Olclamman, used to post of his trips to IBSP and even mentioned "blindfolds" when bringing friends >:D!

NJDEP Clamming Maps

Remember no clamming on Sundays, either ;D.

Good luck. Maybe someone else may have more information for you.

Offline akamoonman

• john
« Reply #3 on: June 27, 2014, 03:40:01 PM »
Wow I dont clam much either but that explains all the members that read the info but didnt reply.... LOL... wow.... I guess i just gave up my clamming spots  hahahah clp cfzd
john R...

NJSFlogofinal1

BSX

terrafin

Heavy Duty truck Parts On Line

Web Site Design

Know Before You Go

Local Weather | Marine Bouy Weather | Inshore Forecast | Offshore Forecast | Interactive Wind Charts | Tide Charts | Sea Surface Temps | Chlorophyll Concentrates | Online Chart Viewer

-

new jersey marine weather forecastterrafin

-