Author Topic: Dogs pissin on your equipment...grrrrrr  (Read 1954 times)

Offline Tonyc1

• TonyC1
Dogs pissin on your equipment...grrrrrr
« on: June 29, 2014, 02:35:10 PM »
I was in Harvey Cedars on am when some dude comes down the beach with 4 dogs off the leash.  They were all over my equipment & I kicked sand at them at first..they guy just standing up on the dune laughing.  I yelled to him to get his dogs out of there..he laughed.  I then pulled out my 8 inch fillet knife after one pissed on my equipment & yelled i was going to cut the next one that tried that...that got his attention & he came running & threatened me...who was right here?

Fyi..i am a dog owner..love dogs..actually wanted to gut him for his ignorance & stupidity. rgmn
SLUGGOS RULE!!!

Offline sealife

Re: Dogs pissin on your equipment...grrrrrr
« Reply #1 on: June 29, 2014, 07:50:05 PM »
Nothing like really stupid dog owners.  A few weeks ago I was at a state park lake and a guy had an english sheep dog and a german shepard, both off leash.  The sheep dog walked right into the middle of the picnickers and blankets and released a nice big diarreha s--t.  The owner laughed and walked away.

Offline Fishin:Impossible

Re: Dogs pissin on your equipment...grrrrrr
« Reply #2 on: July 02, 2014, 08:42:14 AM »
Dogs will be dogs, and idiot owners will be idiot owners.  He should keep control of his dogs, and have some respect for other people and their gear/property.  I would be furious too.

NJSFlogofinal1

BSX

terrafin

Heavy Duty truck Parts On Line

Web Site Design

rfasig.png

Know Before You Go

Local Weather | Marine Bouy Weather | Inshore Forecast | Offshore Forecast | Interactive Wind Charts | Tide Charts | Sea Surface Temps | Chlorophyll Concentrates | Online Chart Viewer

-

new jersey marine weather forecastterrafin

-