Author Topic: Medicare Supplements  (Read 1685 times)

Offline Reckless

• AKA Frankeu
  • Super Hero Member
Medicare Supplements
« on: August 06, 2014, 05:25:49 AM »
 Off the wall subject. Since I will be turning 65 in February I figured I would start shopping around for a supplement. From what I have learned no matter what company you get it from the plans are the same. What plan is the question. I have been recommended plan G since it cover excess charges which Doctors are allowed to charge now. So if anyone has any recommendations or suggestions I would appreciate it. slt

Offline hiking

• Super Hero Member
Re: Medicare Supplements
« Reply #1 on: August 06, 2014, 12:46:56 PM »
 I have a supplementary plan with Hartford, it cost me $160 a month. I've had 3 operation and all  I ever spent out of pocket was co-pay on meds
Paul cell 908-415-9542

Offline Reckless

• AKA Frankeu
  • Super Hero Member
« Reply #2 on: August 06, 2014, 05:04:01 PM »
I have a supplementary plan with Hartford, it cost me $160 a month. I've had 3 operation and all  I ever spent out of pocket was co-pay on meds

Do you know what plan you have?

Offline Eng 94

• When the going gets tough the tough get going
« Reply #3 on: September 13, 2014, 07:36:15 PM »
My wife and I are both retired and have plan "F" since 2011 and have never had to pay a co pay or excess charge of any type for doctors or surgery.February of this year my wife had a complete knee replacement done at the Hospital for special surgery in NY we had no extra cost at all. The company we deal with is Family Life . It's a local company called First Jersey Insurance Agency,Inc. Our agents name is Brian DeRoss there # 732-308-9500.

We are satisfied with this agency and agent. 
I don't know the key to success,but the key to failure is trying to please everybody

Offline Reckless

• AKA Frankeu
  • Super Hero Member
« Reply #4 on: September 14, 2014, 05:19:16 AM »
Thanks!!  slt

Offline Eng 94

• When the going gets tough the tough get going
« Reply #5 on: September 14, 2014, 10:37:48 AM »
You are welcome Wreckless. With all these changes and different choices to make on what plan to choose,it can be quite difficult to make a decision our agent was a big help in our case. I want you to understand though that this is only our experience and in no way do I say it will be the same for you. Just by talking to him may give you a better perspective then we can here and there is no obligation.

Good luck and good fishing.
I don't know the key to success,but the key to failure is trying to please everybody

NJSFlogofinal1

BSX

terrafin

Heavy Duty truck Parts On Line

Web Site Design

JSBSE_430x80.png

Know Before You Go

Local Weather | Marine Bouy Weather | Inshore Forecast | Offshore Forecast | Interactive Wind Charts | Tide Charts | Sea Surface Temps | Chlorophyll Concentrates | Online Chart Viewer

-

new jersey marine weather forecastterrafin

-