Author Topic: 8/19 Columbia Investment Management Team Yellowfin first! Belmar NJ  (Read 2955 times)

Offline Capt. Joe G

• Sponsor
Well after yesterday great trip. I told the guys we were bypassing the BFT grounds and going to the Yellowfins. So I was inform Pat, Hunter, And Jeff never caught a tuna yet.. So heading out of Belmar NJ at 430 , we were greeted to glass condition.. Ran right out to the grounds. Hunter was first up to bat.. With the spread in , minutes a bar gets hammered and we strap Hunter in to the fish.. At 15 Hunter listen to me and caught this fish perfectly.. Nice 48" fish on deck. Reset the read .. Make a turn or two and Jeff is tight on a good one.. This was the normal routine for a bit .. We went 4 for 5 on yellowfins when the crew informed me the need to dockside at 4 pm .. Ugh .. Hate leaving good fishing early but made a quick stop inside . Boxed some Bonita and had a hammerhead boat side before heading to the dock..

Thanks Capt .Joe

Offline fluke - u

• Super Hero Member
  • Owner @ Fluke-U Charters
Re: 8/19 Columbia Investment Management Team Yellowfin first! Belmar NJ
« Reply #1 on: August 20, 2014, 02:02:05 PM »
 t^ .. Nice report Capt. Joe ..  chrz
I support our sponsors !
Success is getting what you want.
Happiness is wanting what you get.

Offline Kenny

• Super Hero Member
  • My Fishing Buddie !
Re: 8/19 Columbia Investment Management Team Yellowfin first! Belmar NJ
« Reply #2 on: August 20, 2014, 06:19:07 PM »
Sweet !! t^

NJSFlogofinal1

BSX

terrafin

Heavy Duty truck Parts On Line

Web Site Design

JSBSE_430x80.png

Know Before You Go

Local Weather | Marine Bouy Weather | Inshore Forecast | Offshore Forecast | Interactive Wind Charts | Tide Charts | Sea Surface Temps | Chlorophyll Concentrates | Online Chart Viewer

-

new jersey marine weather forecastterrafin

-