Author Topic: FISHERMEN/Mondays holiday Bite!! Good fishing once again.  (Read 1062 times)

Offline 1captainron

• Sponsor
    • Capt Ron's Fishermen
FISHERMEN/Mondays holiday Bite!! Good fishing once again.
« on: September 01, 2014, 03:43:06 PM »
I knew today was going to be a slow one with the customers as the third day of the holiday is always tough. It's a shame cause the fishing was very good once again! Missed my Monday Regs for sure.

Vinny Lisa, yesterdays pool winner was back in the AM to do it again. After a Tough morning with shorts, Vin got his A game back in the afternoon, landing yet another pool fish at 6.9 pounds and a couple nice keepers.

John Froelich, Capt. Ron Sr., Bob Krugg and Adam had their limits and then some.
Pool changed hands several times through-out the day from the 5 pound range with Lenny, Adam, Bob and John battling it out. Vin's fish came on the last drift of the day along with another 5 plus for Bob!

Missed you today Tom the Vet...

This week coming is usually a slow week customer wise....Don't wait too long, get them while they are Biting.

Capt. Ron

Offline fluke - u

• Super Hero Member
  • Owner @ Fluke-U Charters
Re: FISHERMEN/Mondays holiday Bite!! Good fishing once again.
« Reply #1 on: September 02, 2014, 07:03:21 AM »
 t^....... chrz
I support our sponsors !
Success is getting what you want.
Happiness is wanting what you get.

Offline Hunter 2

• RFA-NJ Member
  • Super Hero Member
  • 36' Topaz Express "Hallie Loren"
Re: FISHERMEN/Mondays holiday Bite!! Good fishing once again.
« Reply #2 on: September 02, 2014, 08:35:22 AM »
Nice fish t^
Eddie "Hunter 2"
36' Topaz "Hallie Loren"    Charter boat sailing from Wagners Marina, Keyport NJ

Life is short, Fish Hard.

NJSFlogofinal1

BSX

terrafin

Heavy Duty truck Parts On Line

Web Site Design

JSBSE_430x80.png

Know Before You Go

Local Weather | Marine Bouy Weather | Inshore Forecast | Offshore Forecast | Interactive Wind Charts | Tide Charts | Sea Surface Temps | Chlorophyll Concentrates | Online Chart Viewer

-

new jersey marine weather forecastterrafin

-