Author Topic: Delaware Survey  (Read 1370 times)

Offline Eng 94

• When the going gets tough the tough get going
Delaware Survey
« on: September 20, 2014, 09:14:55 AM »
Check out this link for the latest Delaware Survey  http://www.njfishandwildlife.com/artdelstudy14.htm Some good news in my mind.

something I wanted to add to this post.

Striped Bass - In 2003, the average number of striped bass caught per haul was 12 fish, a record year for this survey. The striped bass fishing moratorium in the 1980's allowed striped bass populations to bounce back rapidly and bass numbers have continually increased since the early 1990's.

With the improving health of the Delaware River, the striped bass population has seen recent increases in productivity. As the primary target species of this survey, in 2013 striped bass was the tenth most abundant fish caught. In total, 846 striped bass were caught and 802 of those were young-of-year (less than 1 year old). This is a positive reflection of the spawning success of this species in the Delaware estuary.

« Last Edit: September 20, 2014, 09:37:47 PM by Eng 94 »
I don't know the key to success,but the key to failure is trying to please everybody

NJSFlogofinal1

BSX

terrafin

Heavy Duty truck Parts On Line

Web Site Design

JSBSE_430x80.png

Know Before You Go

Local Weather | Marine Bouy Weather | Inshore Forecast | Offshore Forecast | Interactive Wind Charts | Tide Charts | Sea Surface Temps | Chlorophyll Concentrates | Online Chart Viewer

-

new jersey marine weather forecastterrafin

-